Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 30min bookings and She keeps disappearing?  (Read 613 times)

indexpunt

Any advice or tips (no pun intended) for half an hour meetings?

In my last 30min booking, once I paid her she said 'I'll be back' and left the bedroom. She came back, a bit of foreplay and then again said 'I'll be back'. Wouldn't have been surprised if Arnold Schwarzenegger was hiding somewhere. So is this blatant time wasting or is it genuine? The second time she went, she came back with some fucking wipes. That's fine, but I don't think it should have taken five damn minutes and shouldn't they already be in the bedroom anyway? We overran the booking by about ten minutes because I didn't cum yet. Don't get me wrong, it was excellent. I think the overrunning clearly served justice to the time I lost because she kept disappearing.

Offline cueball

I've had quite a few 30 minute bookings and I've never had her leaving and coming back and leaving and coming back, so, no it's not normal

Offline madeinwales56

Name & shame. It's the whole point of this forum. Link please.

Offline berksboy

Much the same as when you give them the money and they say "i will be right back " yes in 5 to 10 mins you bitch ! How long does it take to put the money away and come back FFS ! It does my fucking head in  :dash: :dash: :dash: