Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls that will drain me dry  (Read 952 times)

Offline RonBurgundy

Lads, I need your advice. I’m looking to book a SP in 20’s or 30’s who delights in draining OPs dry. I specifically want to see how many times she can make me cum in an hour and booking someone who will keep trying until the end of a booking to get the most out of me is what I want. Any recommendations would be great. It doesn’t really matter where in London.

Offline Notpastit

External Link/Members Only

The outrageous HSG (Horny Slutty Girl), didn't discover her until I was in my early 60's, then approaching the end of my punting activities

Quite a few visits from 2014-2019 and then I eventually called it a day in 2020 due to covid hiatus/old age/capability becoming an issue

Managed to deliver 2 loads either all over her /in her mouth a few times, usually had a 2 hr PSE with her on average every couple of months, about all I could manage, and she was invariably looking for round 3

I'm sure younger up for it punters will have enjoyable multi-cum experiences with this horny slut!

I reviewed her on here in 2015 and there are loads of other reviews of her.

Sure more than 2 cums in the session has been mentioned at some stage?

Any others who I managed 2 with earlier in my "career" (one being Nymphoservice), I never managed 3 (only achieved that occasionally in my pre punting days 80's - 90's), are long since retired/disappeared

Hope you get what you require!

Offline RonBurgundy

Cheers mate.  :thumbsup: I used to have HSG on my radar but didn't like her 3 feedback rule as I don't like having to review on AW but maybe she's not as strict on that rule as she states. I will happily be corrected on here though if I'm wrong.

You retired for good then? Or perhaps it's time to live up to that username.

Offline Notpastit

Don't know abt the 3 feedback thing, wasn't an issue when I was seeing her back in 2014-19, don't know what more recent visitors have to say on that?

I won't be making any further endeavors/returns as I am now definitely past it in my estimation, not worth me spending the £, was feeling the strain back in 2019 and last punted early Mar 2020, covid then gave me the hiatus/opportunity to stop altogether, health issues/age creeping on since

No regrets, had prob 500+ punts from 2001-2020, spent c.£80-85k, could have paid off mortgage sooner etc but had a lot of fun/fucked women I wouldn't have got near in the real world

Hope you enjoy HSG if you get to see her or others who can oblige similarly

Offline tazz

Lads, I need your advice. I’m looking to book a SP in 20’s or 30’s who delights in draining OPs dry. I specifically want to see how many times she can make me cum in an hour and booking someone who will keep trying until the end of a booking to get the most out of me is what I want. Any recommendations would be great. It doesn’t really matter where in London.

Think thats called financial domination, so many women into it.