Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimosa Massage -Banbury - any reviews..?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline milogasker

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had any experiences here...?   Thinking of trying it but hear that these places can be a bit mixed..!

Offline chunky monkey

Not been yet, but it looks clean and tidy inside so certainly on my list now
They've done a great job with a 360 degree camera right inside the premises - have a look on Google maps

Their Backpage and Vivastreet adverts talk about prostrate massage, Nuru, tantric and have pictures of very scantily clad young ladies - almost certainly not themselves, but not the sort of thing a totally legit place would use

Just one question
What is Ginger Therapy? Does it have anything to do with a certain Spice Girl rubbing her ginger bits all over you? If so I'm in  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline milogasker

360 looks good. Rang them for prices - quite reasonable for just a massage at £50 for 60mins.  Or B2B with happy ending is £60 for 30 mins. Of course you can upgrade to 4 hand massage when you book and pay £90 for 60 mins..!  Through her slightly difficult to understand accent I think she was telling me I can discuss "others" with the therapist.

Might be worth a shot next time I'm up in that direction..!!

Offline Samjos

[

Just one question
What is Ginger Therapy? Does it have anything to do with a certain Spice Girl rubbing her ginger bits all over you? If so I'm in  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
[/quote]

something to do with Kidney failure and dialysis

Johnjohnson90

Just got off of the phone to them. The lady on the phone was very pleasant and said happy ending massages are covered under the body to body prices. I asked if they offer Ashiatsu massage (using their feet to massage you) as I have a bit of a foot fetish and she was more than happy to accommodate. She said that they offer any kind of massage you require under the B2B price so I booked a 15 minute B2B massage for £40 just to test the waters. I don't have much experience in punting g bit from what little experience I do have I am fully aware that some girls tell you what you want to hear to get you in the door. I will let you know how I get on later on tonight.

Offline Baxter63

Nobody has read the 2 reviews, then?
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline ik097

did you go.. any news on this want to try it