Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Massage with HE in Ipswich  (Read 1249 times)

kinkyctr

Looking for someone within Ipswich. Struggling to find one with enough reviews to give a punt. Just want a decent massage and HE from someone with a little enthusiasm!

Seeking your recommendations. Cheers chaps

Offline Jimbobjones

Type ‘Ipswich massage’ into search bar  :thumbsup:

Offline Students Notebook

Type ‘Ipswich massage’ into search bar  :thumbsup:

Or you could type  in. "I've been a member of UKP since 28th OCTOBER 2015. I've never contributed and my first post is one asking for advice."

Friendly tip. If you want help..............CONTRIBUTE. That's how this forum works.

Hope this helps.

S.N.

kinkyctr

Appreciate your response chap but unfortunately the few punts I have had around Colchester have been with ones who no longer exist

Offline Dulmenite

Very well put Students Notebook .

Appreciate your response chap but unfortunately the few punts I have had around Colchester have been with ones who no longer exist

I've not been there but apparently it's good.         External Link/Members Only

S.N.

Offline fatboy

I've not been there but apparently it's good.         External Link/Members Only

S.N.
What ? You have not been there ? You surprise me  :sarcastic:
OP, it's no good telling them that S.N. sent you and hoping for a discount !  :lol:

Offline Aidan1978

What's cleoptaras like these days walked past last night, didn't look open prob as was Bank hol

kinkyctr

Just to let you know I've just come back from having a massage with HR from Emma in South of Ipswich. Will review on here tomorrow for you all. If I can find out how to link the profile and leave POSITIVE / NEGATIVE

Battle

SN..one of the best massages I have had if you dont want touching or extras is Anna24 but she is difficult to get hold of  :dash:

SN..one of the best massages I have had if you dont want touching or extras is Anna24 but she is difficult to get hold of  :dash:
D'you know, I've been trying to see her for about 4 years.
She used to be in Gaye Street Ipswich and then her landlord found out and chucked her out.
I had an appointment but it was cancelled and I've never been able to see her.
Have you tried her sister ?
S.N.

Battle

sorry not sure how I reply to your message as you did mine :rolleyes:
anyway, no not seen her sister but she did have another girl work with her occasionally who was very good, this was before my UK days  :angelgirl: hence no report

sorry not sure how I reply to your message as you did mine :rolleyes:
anyway, no not seen her sister but she did have another girl work with her occasionally who was very good, this was before my UK days  :angelgirl: hence no report

This, I'm told is her sister. Have you ? Any good ?

External Link/Members Only

S.N.

P.S. Just click on the QUOTE button above the post you want to reply to and type below the  [/quote].

Battle

This, I'm told is her sister. Have you ? Any good ?

External Link/Members Only

S.N.

P.S. Just click on the QUOTE button above the post you want to reply to and type below the  .
I see easy !!
No not see the sister although she looks ok might be worth a try   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 11:42:49 pm by Battle »