Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this one? pennyyoungxxx Ipswich  (Read 1317 times)

Sammy39

Has anyone seen or had any contact with this wg? I like the look(curves+tattoos) not much of a choice in the east for my tastes. Done a search on here only comes up with her veri pic.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 01:52:34 pm by Sammy39 »

Sammy39

:D prob not a 12 but i likes what i likes :lol:

Offline suffolkjon

Just look at the amount of photoshop in some of her images. Be prepared for a twinge of disappointment

I take your point about choice in the East though...

Offline oohermrs

I like my curves too, but she's already at £150ph and her profile states owo is extra - taking her up to what £170ph?  That's getting pretty toppy for around here plus cim is 'at discretion'.

Shame - otherwise she'd be straight on the HL.

Offline glowworm

Definitely want to see this one if she isn't one of these prima donna types who thinks the world owes her a living. Lovely tits though!!

Offline Foxtail17

I have emailed her twice with no reply. She used to be Katieyoung I believe.

Sammy39

I have emailed her twice with no reply. She used to be Katieyoung I believe.
Yeah i kind of remember katieyoung then she vanished and then penny appeared

Offline Igor

I had a visit booked after a phone call followed by email last week but snow put paid to that. Cancelled in time and she was fine, sounded friendly so will book again in a week or so when back from a trip. In the mean time anyone TOFTT would be great, if every girl on AW was reviewed on here would certainly be helpful and probably improve services.

Offline foblo6

Offline Igor

I did a review, if you can click on my reviews above or put in ' penny young TOFTT' as forgot to paste link. OK service, gave a neutral.