Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This new one in Chelmsford looked interesting  (Read 4100 times)

Offline Hackneylad1

External Link/Members Only

anyone visited??

If not I might have to take a punt

Offline Hansolo69

Hi Hackney,
Messaged the girl/pimp and got reply back saying 60 minute was minimum for incall !!  :scare: :dash:
So why do they advertise 30 minutes???   :lol:

Offline Hackneylad1

Hi Hackney,
Messaged the girl/pimp and got reply back saying 60 minute was minimum for incall !!  :scare: :dash:
So why do they advertise 30 minutes???   :lol:

I was going to just try for a 30min incall so wont bother now - not going to risk 150 notes on an unknown.

Barry78

That screams Web cam provider to me.

Offline Descent

Am I having a Déjà vu day? I swear I have seen that same blurb on a profile a couple of years ago. :unknown:

Offline thaislave

seen that picture multiple times before too

Offline Hackneylad1

I was going to just try for a 30min incall so wont bother now - not going to risk 150 notes on an unknown.

Tried and got same response - pointed out in my initial mail that I don't do more than 30mins as a first booking.

Her/Pimp stated not interested in 30 min bookings at the moment - get back to her when I wanted an hour or longer - needless to say I won't bother.

Why put 15 and 30 mins on the profile? - can't work out what the scam is though unless these 15 and 30 min rates are to get punters interested

Harry345

Miss dirty lolly (chelmsford, essex)  appears to use the same blurb as miss dirty dolly (london)
External Link/Members Only

Offline Hansolo69

Most likely same prick pimp / Web arranger
Used to have a string of girls in Essex which he recruited

Offline Hackneylad1

Definately same pimp and possibly same girl - looking at the review and pics of this spotty girl seems like I dodged a bullet.

Offline kapalad

First time commenting after joining. I wish I had come on here before. It's good u guys didn't take a risk. The images are deceptive.  Not worth the rates charged. !

Offline PleadInsanity

First time commenting after joining. I wish I had come on here before. It's good u guys didn't take a risk. The images are deceptive.  Not worth the rates charged. !

Get a review up when you get a moment :thumbsup:

Offline Hansolo69

It's definitely the same pimp that runs a group of girls
Similar wording to other girls.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The photos are fucking useless ------------------- why bother.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline smiths

The photos are fucking useless ------------------- why bother.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

For the same reason you bothered to book Barbie Wild I imagine despite her having no reviews on here, photos are only any good if the WG looks like them and offers a good service, as you found out, she didn't offer you a good service but you still took a total punt on her.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:47:06 am by smiths »

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I've visited her a couple of times.

I visited her on the first day she started - she was very nervous.

She is very sweet and accommodating.  She really enjoys deep throat/gagging and also allowed me to try out some shibari on her.

She was happy to accept nipple clamps but her nipples are very sensitive.

She insists everything is booked through AW and was very unhappy when I tried to book her through her phone number.