Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Guilia Colchester  (Read 669 times)

Neal69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has been well reviewed on here so I decided to give her a try.

Phoned in the afternoon for an early evening booking of 30minutes. Seemed very pleasant on the phone.

Got a postcode and off I set, got parked up and set off on foot to the location. When I looked at my punting phone I saw a text from her that had arrived while I was driving. " Sorry something has come up and I have to cancel"

I suppose I must have been bumped for a longer booking. :angry:

Just as well that I had a plan B.

So by the rules of the reviews on this site although the booking never took place it is rated as a Negative as the booking was made.

N

Offline fatboy

Neal, that is a shame, i have found her very reliable when visiting but you have to stick to the rules so is a negative.
I seem to remember a previous reviewer after mine had a similar experience and sort of inferred that I had bumped him. For the record - not guilty, again ! Cheers, FB.

Neal69

Neal, that is a shame, i have found her very reliable when visiting but you have to stick to the rules so is a negative.
I seem to remember a previous reviewer after mine had a similar experience and sort of inferred that I had bumped him. For the record - not guilty, again ! Cheers, FB.

No Worries FB.

I will give her another try but will make sure I have another Plan B.

N