Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Blonde Julia (reviewing Woking, now showing as aberdeen)  (Read 465 times)

anonymous312

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First Review!

Sorry if its in the wrong place but I was unsure of where to put it, where I saw her or her current location?

Communication: Last minute booking, called with no answer but received a text 1 min later with availability so proceeded to text a booking. Text her when I was close as instructed and received buzzer number within 2 mins.

Previous location in Woking: Easy to find and right where a lot of Romanian girls seem to work so possibly some sort of agency working from there? It's discreet with a buzzer system and no front desk but I suspect I was not alone, actually I'm sure I wasn't alone unless there were really thin walls between the flats and there was a WG greeting a customer very close to the wall next door.

Looks: 60%  sure not the girl in the pictures , she is however a good 7/10 but with a few extra pounds.

Personality: Friendly and bubbly, her English is not perfect and she will tell you if she doesn't understand something but she is able to hold down a conversation

Services: Not usually what I go for but it was a last minute booking (2 hours prior) and the 3rd profile picture drew me in. She provided shower facilities and fresh towels with a fully stocked bathroom, one on the bed she started OWO which I can honestly say has made it to my top 3 list, sex was missionary and doggy but she seemed reluctant to go on top, unusually for me I couldn't cum so it was 10 mins of OWO, sex in the 2 positions for 15 mins or so and then back to the OWO and HJ and a bit of face sitting (reluctant at first) while I took over as she was getting tired (not bragging, it was annoying me too but for some reason I just couldn't cum to save my life until I finished myself off)

Pro's:
Easy discreet location
Friendly personality (kind of cheeky too I guess)
Perseverance
Good communication
7/10 on looks

Con's:
probably not the same girl in pictures
other person in flat

I've put this as a neutral due to the fact that it doesn't seem like the same girl in the picture's but the fact that I still had a decent time with her, if you go to visit her then I'd suggest going with an open mind and not really studying her profile pictures at all.

As this is my first review please feel free to leave me any pointers.

Edit: dfk was included and received well, she states her age as 23 but told me that she was 25.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 08:55:19 pm by anonymous312 »