Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotty Luna - Reading - TOFTT  (Read 1066 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7326352) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Bob Barker

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: 30mins infall, £80

Comms: Nice & easy, and a time and place was set.

Location: A quiet street, a short walk from central Reading. A new building neighbouring much older houses.

Appearance: Lovely brown skin, pierced belly button, some tats, and a very "can do" attitude. Stated age of 26 is accurate. She says she's an indigenous Amazonian. Slight tum, not a gym bod.

Services: OWO, RO, Doggy, Anal play.

I was let into the venue by a maid (weird), who pointed me upstairs to find Luna standing on the landing in lingerie and skimpy dressing gown. She looked DTF. Her room was small but well laid out. Her tits are real, which I enjoy more and more, and her arse is a testament to the glory of creation.

We exchanged the paperwork and quickly got down to business. Her oral and DT are so good, as she looks up at you for approval. I returned the favour and she was smooth, fresh and appreciative. Her doggy style is the best, she enjoyed a thumb up her Gary, and I quickly came in the bag.

Chitchat was limited but friendly. Says she's here to the end of Feb. I would return.

Hidden Image/Members Only