Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Lilly of Kings Cross  (Read 3581 times)

vt

I saw Lilly the other day, she's a cute Polish girl in her early 20s. Young pretty face, pert naturals, neat pussy and toned slim body. Quite shy, her English isn't great, 'passionate' is a bit of a misnomer, but I enjoyed her sensual GFE a lot.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Happy to kiss & cuddle, do OWO, then sex in various positions, very easy-going and accommodating.

She isn't going to set the world alight or discuss the finer points of Shakespeare, but a pleasant punt nonetheless.

Offline Sinz

Thanks VT for the balanced review. She has been on the HL for a while, just have not got around to it, glad you had a good time. Have come across various review stating her to be tall, how tall do u reckon she is ?

vt

Thanks VT for the balanced review. She has been on the HL for a while, just have not got around to it, glad you had a good time. Have come across various review stating her to be tall, how tall do u reckon she is ?

I couldn't say accurately, she's not petite, but nowhere near as tall as me at 6ft. If I had to put a figure on it, I'd say 5'6".  :hi:

But they're all the same height lying down!!  ;)

Offline Sinz

I couldn't say accurately, she's not petite, but nowhere near as tall as me at 6ft. If I had to put a figure on it, I'd say 5'6".  :hi:

Thanks that's helpful

But they're all the same height lying down!!  ;)

Fair point  :D

Offline Meursault

I'd say she's 5' 7" - quite tall but not Amazonian

AvDhillon

Anyone have her number? Says available today but no number advertised?

lukedavis

Same again today, says available but no number

Offline jimijimi

Has anybody seen her recently?
The new pic of her half of the face doesn't look like her.
Phone number has also changed?

vt

Has anybody seen her recently?
The new pic of her half of the face doesn't look like her.
Phone number has also changed?

That half face-pic looks like her to me.

Number still the same as when I saw her last week.

Offline Malvolio

That inverted nipple looks a lot like her...