Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa - Ilford - A Roma with a new Pair of huge titties!  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Poker penis

External Link/Members Only

Call the lady, the usual BS where you from?  :vomit:
Told her I'm from Bolivia she what? I said India after she's like oh ok...
Free parking nearby in Lidl.
Block of new flats called Katerina or some dump like that, been there before to fuk some Hungarian.
Well the girl :wacko: skinni maybe just enough same as the profile picture. Paper worked sorted Romanian style £40 15min BJ with dom and sex.  :wacko: nNo dramas.
Now the girl she takes off the clothes and bang!!! :yahoo: :dash: :angelgirl:
I Don't know what she done with those tits... they grown? She implanted? I did not dare to ask ..but they were Mellons  basket balls.. :music:
So heavy that they started to stretch down... :crazy:
She's gona need help...fukit
Service was basic BJ 3 min and 4sec sex 1 position 🐕  and she can't take a pound!! :timeout: while banging her on the bed could see she holding the end of the bed and in agony...
Pussy starts 2 farts  :D and she stops the fuk to put some gel.. not romantic. Came in bag at 14 min 59 sec.. no chit chat just by..
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 08:46:41 am by Poker penis »

Offline RAJEC

So is it a b&s as the girl in profile has mosquito bites

Offline Punterperson1971

No way is that the same girl based on your description

Offline Tomcat

External Link/Members Only

Call the lady, the usual BS where you from?  :vomit:
Told her I'm from Bolivia she what? I said India after she's like oh ok...
Free parking nearby in Lidl.
Block of new flats called Katerina or some dump like that, been there before to fuk some Hungarian.
Well the girl :wacko: skinni maybe just enough same as the profile picture. Paper worked sorted Romanian style £40 15min BJ with dom and sex.  :wacko: nNo dramas.
Now the girl she takes off the clothes and bang!!! :yahoo: :dash: :angelgirl:
I Don't know what she done with those tits... they grown? She implanted? I did not dare to ask ..but they were Mellons  basket balls.. :music:
So heavy that they started to stretch down... :crazy:
She's gona need help...fukit
Service was basic BJ 3 min and 4sec sex 1 position 🐕  and she can't take a pound!! :timeout: while banging her on the bed could see she holding the end of the bed and in agony...
Pussy starts 2 farts  :D and she stops the fuk to put some gel.. not romantic. Came in bag at 14 min 59 sec.. no chit chat just by..

Yeah that block of flats is well known for SP's to work there, I'm sure there was a post about this WG few weeks ago, anyway was it the WG in the pictures
PP?

Skinny and bolt on's got my cock thinking now, I'm in two minds Vanessa/Alexia or honey.monica for next week  :unknown:

Offline Poker penis

It's the same girl, but she had surgery or its her twin sister and she was born with the biggest jugs in Ilford and Essex!!

Offline RMwonderer

Ah the infamous kataria house  :D

Nice review mate
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 02:50:03 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline Poker penis

:drinks:
Yea that place is famous... half of the flats are working girls. :wackogirl:
Gona rent a room there as well. :hi:

Offline another381

I booked after seeing the skinny blonde in the current profile pic. Said i'd be there in 15, girl agreed.
Arrived, called and straight to voicemail, phone switched off.  :dash: Should have known better

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Poker penis

Fuked up.
It happened 2 me a few times..
The profile has another cow there now... :wacko: