Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April at HOD - Pimlico/Victoria  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Arar77

External Link/Members Only

My first trip to the well known HOD, and it was very positive. I’d originally booked to see Jess, but I was running late and they told me that April was available instead. What a stroke of luck that was…

April is absolutely stunning. The HOD page compares her to Liv Tyler, but another review mentioned Megan Fox which I think is a better likeness. I think the service could have been terrible and I’d still have given her a positive given how hot she was, but in fact the service was really good. The pics are accurate, and the place is presumably well known to seasoned punters.  She spoke decent English and seemed really sweet. Approx 5’5 and a size 8/10.

Started off with some kissing and general fondling, although she didn’t seem keen on DFK. OWO didn’t seem to be on offer (I hadn’t researched her profile in detail as it was a last minute rearrangement but I see she offers OWO “at discretion” which I tend to think is hooker-talk for “not on offer”).  We then moved to a 69 and she seemed to really be into that, while giving me a great blowjob - she took her time, took me quite deep, and there was no rush.

Then moved to doggy where I finished off - all in all, it was an excellent punt and I’d definitely go back.

£80 for 30 mins

Offline doughboy

The HOD page compares her to Liv Tyler, but another review mentioned Megan Fox which I think is a better likeness.

OWO didn’t seem to be on offer (I hadn’t researched her profile in detail as it was a last minute rearrangement but I see she offers OWO “at discretion” which I tend to think is hooker-talk for “not on offer”). 

Looking like Megan Fox is pushing it. I've seen her 4 times and I'd say she looks more like Miranda Cosgrove.

OWO has always been on offer for me, perhaps she's decided to become selective lately.

Offline Bornslippy

Does she move to Milton Keynes on occasions?

Offline StingRay

"at discretion" is usually a show-stopper for me, or at least I check before handing over the notes!

Offline kungpo

My first trip to the well known HOD, and it was very positive. I’d originally booked to see Jess, but I was running late and they told me that April was available instead. What a stroke of luck that was…

April is absolutely stunning. The HOD page compares her to Liv Tyler, but another review mentioned Megan Fox which I think is a better likeness. I think the service could have been terrible and I’d still have given her a positive given how hot she was, but in fact the service was really good. The pics are accurate, and the place is presumably well known to seasoned punters.  She spoke decent English and seemed really sweet. Approx 5’5 and a size 8/10.

Started off with some kissing and general fondling, although she didn’t seem keen on DFK. OWO didn’t seem to be on offer (I hadn’t researched her profile in detail as it was a last minute rearrangement but I see she offers OWO “at discretion” which I tend to think is hooker-talk for “not on offer”).  We then moved to a 69 and she seemed to really be into that, while giving me a great blowjob - she took her time, took me quite deep, and there was no rush.

Then moved to doggy where I finished off - all in all, it was an excellent punt and I’d definitely go back.

£80 for 30 mins

It's only been a year and gone from swallow to just OWO if your lucky, bit of a shame with a throat like hers

Offline Bornslippy

She used to swallow? wish I'd met her when she first arrived

Offline kungpo

She used to swallow? wish I'd met her when she first arrived

Yh but I had to request it, explained what a throatpie was and said she'd try, as I was cumming in her throat she swallowed pretty much all of it. Solid effort for a first CIT.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 10:20:36 am by kungpo »

Offline Bornslippy

Excellent  :thumbsup: so there is a dirty little slut in there somewhere (or was). would have deffo parted with my money if services were still offered. just my type too. shame