Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SaraMayfair of Kettering - any info  (Read 514 times)

Offline Moreish

Evening chaps
Anybody got any info on Sara? Was looking round northamps but there's not a lot about. She been about a bit and I can remember something about her fag breath which puts me off some what. Been trying to meet up with sweetly Kathya but she don't clock on till 5 / 6ish and I'm back in my cell by then.

Best regards M  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
At least post her AW link, so that members know whom you are referring to, in order for them to post their views.

Offline MajorPayne

Evening chaps
Anybody got any info on Sara? Was looking round northamps but there's not a lot about. She been about a bit and I can remember something about her fag breath which puts me off some what. Been trying to meet up with sweetly Kathya but she don't clock on till 5 / 6ish and I'm back in my cell by then.

Best regards M  :hi:

Suggest you try one of the Northampton parlours

Offline Moreish

Sorry cooltiger , bit of a novice at this thanks for posting the link.
cheers Maverick for the advice never been to a parlour before so a bit weary.
 Any particular one for a first timer?
If work permits next week hopefully  (TOFTT) regarding Sara at £40 its worth a flip of a coin.

Regard M  :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

Sorry cooltiger , bit of a novice at this thanks for posting the link.
cheers Maverick for the advice never been to a parlour before so a bit wary.
 Any particular one for a first timer?
If work permits next week hopefully  (TOFTT) regarding Sara at £40 its worth a flip of a coin.

Regard M  :hi:
I was the opposite, going exclusively to parlours as I was wary of independents

In order of personal venue preference (£60 30 minutes, £120 60 minutes and anal where offered is generally £40 extra) -

External Link/Members Only

If you like bbw you won't go wrong seeing Philippa Cox - External Link/Members Only

There is very little she doesn't do.  But check first as some services may cost extra.  I have copied her list of services below for you.

DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, COB, DT, DP, Facials, Bukkake, Filming, Photographs, Snowballing, Swallow, Fisting (G&R), Anal Play, Anal, Strip Tease, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Strap-On, Tie & Tease, Toys, Uniforms, Interactive Duos, Prostate Massage, Rimming(R), Spanking (G & R), Domination (R), BDSM(R) Sub Games, Pussy Pumping, Roleplay & Fantasy, Smoking Fetish, Parties, Sploshing, HR & Massage, Tantric, Sybian & Machine Sex, Watersports(G&R), MMF Couples, FFM Couples, GangBangs, - with Men, Women, TV, TS, & Couples

Have a look at their websites and choose a girl who appeals to you.  You will find reviews for some of them on this forum.   Unless you are TOFTT always research first.

:cool: