Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new one in lincoln - PlumBum13  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

Hello mate
Yes i've seen her.
I had put feedback on her Old AW account but it was only up for a couple of days then the account dissapeared  which was a bit odd to me as she said i was the first client she'd seen  after going back to it and i would have been upset if i put her off as we got on well and i gave her couple of shuddering orgasams.
She apparently did the job a couple of years back then stopped for a bit .

If Fat boy likes Fat girl you'll be good with her cos she's a BBW, size 18ish, 21-23 years old, pretty face, medium tits with chewy nipples, Big bum and thighs. Really nice girl.

She was a bit neverous as it was she first day but once given a bit if direction she really got into it and she made me feel welcome and at ease offered drinks and showers. No clock watching.

Great OWO skills and shallows!

Now a profile is back on AW i'll put a review on here but no point before as i thought she'd stopped.

JerryMaguire

No pictures on the account is a little concerning...

Is she fairly central to Lincoln?

Offline Jamesbattersea

There were photos maybe wasn't happy with them?

No not central a bit of away out Bunkers hill way.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Like i said if you like a BBW with belly, big arse and thighs go see her. if you want a normal size 12 girl forget it.
Also if you waNt one that might be conidered chubby she's bigger than that.
I lost my virginity to a BBW and although i like smaller girls as well i always find myself going back to a big girl from time to time. I like the big soft warm thighs wrapped around my ears as i'm noshing them out, they cum alot as well. This girl was wet as fuck after i played with her clit i could feel it getting hard as a little bullet just before she shuddered to an orgasam.
I will go back to her next time i feel like a virginity lossing trip down memory lane.

JerryMaguire

Cheers James.

I must admit that I generally prefer the kind of girls I'd probably have to work very hard to have a shot at in real life, but occasionally like a bigger girl!

Would you class her as attractive? I'm tempted, but do like to know what I'm expecting behind the door!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Cheers James.

I must admit that I generally prefer the kind of girls I'd probably have to work very hard to have a shot at in real life, but occasionally like a bigger girl!

Would you class her as attractive? I'm tempted, but do like to know what I'm expecting behind the door!

Yes she has a pretty face not a stunner but definatly not a mimger, long mousey brown hair, she's probably 5' 3" ish tail. just don't expect a thin bird.
Her flat is small but was very clean.
She's only £90 per hour and i was probably there 1hour 15 mins and i left because i was failing asleep she didn't ask me to go she seemed happy just laying there chatting. Nice girl i plan to go back next time my wifes away.

JerryMaguire

Sent her a message on AW yesterday. Not read as yet...

We shall see!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sent her a message on AW yesterday. Not read as yet...

We shall see!

Her comunication isn't the best tnough! she works full time in a proper job and only does this casusally.
No excuse for not lookinv at your messages though!

Offline Jamesbattersea

jerry
 just had a look at your review of bustybbw blueeyes holly
i like the look of her i think next time i'm nottingham way i might,
She's touring skeggy at the moment but outcalls only and i hate going to skeggy (fucking shit hole).

I would say that plum bum is a bit bigger in the arse and thighs than the holly birds pictures if that helps you.

JerryMaguire

I'm not sure there's a WG alive I'd travel to Skeg for! She's a nice girl though - down to earth and seemed to enjoy what she gets up to.

Cheers for the comparison. Still no reply, so someone else may get my business this time around...

Offline Jamesbattersea

I'm not sure there's a WG alive I'd travel to Skeg for! She's a nice girl though - down to earth and seemed to enjoy what she gets up to.

Cheers for the comparison. Still no reply, so someone else may get my business this time around...

If you want another girl i would always recomend Helena she is my favourite ever. Total opersite to plumbum She is small and petite but has great curves on the hips and arse, blonde, pretty face around 32ish years old, size 10 and does a great B2B massage before getting down to the business . Oral is with a jonny but she has good skills.
Really nice girl to talk to and she makes you feel like your the king. Her flat is in city centre, clean warm and a mirror either side of the bed is great.
Don't be put off by the fact she is Romainian she is nothing like the other Roms. She has no pimp and is available every day except Saturday.
You can find her on AW or VS or look at my review.
Only book her privately not through heavens above she doesn't give the same service at heavens as she doez at  her own place even though it's in the same building.

The other girl that has a great reputation is Cheeky Violet in Bardney village but i haven't had the chance to see her as she is not full time and i can't get my diary to fit with hers, she looks lovely though on AW.

JerryMaguire

I've read all the posts on Helena and she looks and sounds great. I'm put off by covered oral though, to be honest. Really not for me...

Offline Badboyrich

Hopefully her performance isn't too leaden!

Offline Jamesbattersea

Jerry
Any luck or did you go else where?

JerryMaguire

Still not read my message, so nothing doing on that front for now, sadly. I've not gone for anyone else in the meantime...just waiting for the mood to strike!

Offline Fatboy76