Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threats after contacts made on Vivastreet South East  (Read 4458 times)

Offline GMontag

Over past week been trying for a punt. AW and Vivastreet. I usually send texts to check. Many never respond.
Last night I got threathening messages from a number (+56935121338), phone code shows Chile, doesnt identify which of the girls they are referring to.
Pictures added below

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bob1

Wow. I assume your going to pay up then you bad man.
🤭🤭
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GMontag

Wow. I assume your going to pay up then you bad man.
🤭🤭
But of course! Shit scared of them, especially as they sent a video with big guns! Real guns, not the ones we use for punting.
Shaking in my boots :lol: :lol:

Online Colston36

Over past week been trying for a punt. AW and Vivastreet. I usually send texts to check. Many never respond.
Last night I got threathening messages from a number (+56935121338), phone code shows Chile, doesnt identify which of the girls they are referring to.
Pictures added below

Yeah, well, it's filf like yu wot gives punting a bad name. The lad's ull be rownd, geyser.

Offline joninbristol

But of course! Shit scared of them, especially as they sent a video with big guns! Real guns, not the ones we use for punting.
Shaking in my boots :lol: :lol:
Well, first of all he's going to have to get out of Chile.
Then he's going to have to get into the UK during lockdown.

Then he's going to have to get a gun once he gets here.
Finally, he's going to have to find you.

So unless you've told him your name and address, or kindly installed a GPS based tracker app on your phone for his purposes, he's going to be bitterly disappointed.
But I reckon you have until at least July to enjoy your last days. :sarcastic:

Personally, I'd play him along and have some fun with him.   
Tell him you've watched John Wick, and contracts usually cost more than £1,300 to cancel and you want to pay him more. Ask for his local Western Union office details and account, you can have hours of fun getting him to go there to check for the cash you've not wired to him.
:lol:

Also, point out to him that the quarantine hotel alone is going to cost him £1,700, so let him know he'll be out of pocket.

And why has a contract killer sent a video of himself to you?!!! Is he a narcissist who needs the attention?
Not a good personality trait in that game.....better warn him.

May be he's not graduated from contract killer school yet??!  :wacko:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 10:04:21 pm by joninbristol »

Offline tintin100

Is this on what's app ? If so he can be in the UK.

Offline joninbristol

Brilliant. Our man can tell him he's just flown out.
To Japan..... :D

Offline Pablo02

Pictures added below

Tell him to get a interpreter first I can’t make sense of the texts he sent you  :lol:

Offline martyn321

This is awesome, not sure what the old bill would say if you called them up to ask them to "take care of your arse"?! As someone else said, play along with them - this could be fun!

Offline jj8989

WhatsApp isn't exclusive to the UK. Ie I can msg someone who uses WhatsApp on a German number

Offline spiderman665

Good thing he's a man of words and not actions :sarcastic:

Offline tintin100

WhatsApp isn't exclusive to the UK. Ie I can msg someone who uses WhatsApp on a German number
That's what I am trying to say. The ID number can be from anywhere and he could be in any country, so he can be in the UK.

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
They are airsofting BB guns that shoot little tiny plastic pellets

Recognise the gun its a gmp m4 with a cqb aftermarket  handle

Not real guns

Offline Marsh Mitch

Meanwhile why is the quality of the screenshot very bad  :music:

Offline GMontag

Meanwhile why is the quality of the screenshot very bad  :music:
If you meant the shot in the message, irs not a screenshot but a video with someone repeating a vague threat. Could have been ripped from somewhere online for all I know.
Still waiting to hear from them lol.  However it's easily put me off vivastreet

Online southcoastpunter

Perhaps you have family issues that makes it an unattractive option for you - BUT  it contains a direct threat to kill. I think the police would take it very seriously and investigate it on your behalf.

99.9% sure that its an attempted scam but still, I would take it to the police.

Offline boffin

Pictures added below

He needs to set aside £1750 for the quarantine hotel that he will stay in prior to coming too sort you out !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Have you tried reporting this directly to vivastreet

They are currently working on not allowing men to put adverts on their websites

Maybe they can connect the number to the advertiser and take down the advert and block the person from doing another advert again as the have the advertisers bank details

Offline Yankee21

Maybe they can connect the number to the advertiser and take down the advert and block the person from doing another advert again as the have the advertisers bank details

Or he could just ignore it

Offline scutty brown

I thought they were trying to prevent that becoming public knowledge

but certainly its worth reporting

Offline Guitartuna

For a man of few words , that's a really long paragraph  :wacko:
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline GMontag

Well, I did tell them I was ready to pay  :lol: , no response.
I'm not bothered really as I know its just some frustrated Sergei/Carlos who is trying to look like a big man to his stable of ladies.
I did report it to WhatsApp, they did nothing.

Offline Guitartuna

Out of curiosity , where are the girls in question based ?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline mrtuesdays

starts by saying he's a man of few words, then goes on to write a chapter saying how he's going to find you and kill you, painfully.

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 08:33:29 pm by princemenou »

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

sorry hit the refresh button and created a 2nd post
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 08:34:27 pm by princemenou »

Offline jacobs1

and this is why i use a separate whatsapp business account, no way any sergeis are ever getting my real name and number

Offline Doormatt

Well, I did tell them I was ready to pay  :lol: , no response.
I'm not bothered really as I know its just some frustrated Sergei/Carlos who is trying to look like a big man to his stable of ladies.
I did report it to WhatsApp, they did nothing.

I would change my my punting phone or sim  for fear of reprisal after all this banter , incase something happened on next booking, especially  if they operate a stable with a wide net and many phone numbers. But for now I'd wind them up.

Offline Circusboy

Maybe we should all collectively text him back saying we know where you are and we are coming for you with our dicks out!

Offline dynatron

you seriously took notice of that- obviously foreign scammers just tell them to fuck off anfd forget it

Offline masons

Jesus just by me trying to decipher his messages has given everyone I know a headache !

Offline Lambo201

same happened to me lol, in west midlands and north west area
Banned reason: Active punter with no effort to contribute a review, ignored warnings
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline On Fire

Use the report to WhatsApp to report sender to WhatsApp and hopefully get him booted off the service. You can also block him.

Offline Itzmurph

I would change my my punting phone or sim  for fear of reprisal after all this banter , incase something happened on next booking, especially  if they operate a stable with a wide net and many phone numbers. But for now I'd wind them up.

Good thinking.
As we all know VS is full of Sergei setups with multiple girls photos, multiple phone numbers ever changing. All it takes is someone who can be arsed to keep your number and next time you try a proper booking.... couple of guys behind the door to jump you.

Obviously I’m thinking near paranoia levels there but it’s not beyond possibility. Sims are dirt cheap, it’s as important as a condom during sex or firewall on your pc for banking I reckon

Offline madeinwales56

For a man of few words he doesn't half fucking witter on don't he. Tell him to fuck off.

Offline joninbristol

For a man of few words he doesn't half fucking witter on don't he. Tell him to fuck off.
Not only that, he can't decide two minutes apart if he's a man of words, or a man of very FEW words !!!  :D

Contract killers eh, well reknowned as self contradicting, paintball gun toting gobshites, the lot of 'em ! :sarcastic:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 06:48:28 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Bru1901

You should send them a dick pic

Offline joninbristol

You should send them a dick pic
I think Sergei already sent one - himself.  :sarcastic: