Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Cooper 69 - Woking/Chertsey  (Read 894 times)

Offline Surrey1974

Hi All,

External Link/Members Only

I see the latest review of this lady on here is going back to 2018 which was given a Neutral rating.

On AW she has got 95 reviews all positive including 7 field reports. £200 for a hour or £150 for 45 mins does seem a bit steep.

Just wondering what people thoughts are on this & her as would
be most appreciated?

Many Thanks

Offline JonasG

Wouldn't bother judging by her 2 reviews on here.

Both neutral and her last one really should've been a negative instead but he was too generous.

Offline GoldenB

Wouldn't bother judging by her 2 reviews on here.

Both neutral and her last one really should've been a negative instead but he was too generous.

Have to say I’d been waiting for her to reappear and was tempted to visit but was persuaded otherwise by the reviews on here; I also suspect her photos are somewhat out of date (if her colleague’s are anything to go by)

Offline JonasG

Have to say I’d been waiting for her to reappear and was tempted to visit but was persuaded otherwise by the reviews on here; I also suspect her photos are somewhat out of date (if her colleague’s are anything to go by)

Neutral reviews like that might as well be negative in my book. Sounds like she's got no enthusiasm which makes her a must avoid really!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 10:52:47 pm by JonasG »

Offline GoldenB

Neutral reviews like that might as well be negative in my book. Sounds like she's got no enthusiasm which makes her a must avoid really!
Unsure if your comment was meant to be a reply to mine but I’ve not met or therefore reviewed her; I was intending on meeting but decided against it (thanks to this forum)

Offline JonasG

Unsure if your comment was meant to be a reply to mine but I’ve not met or therefore reviewed her; I was intending on meeting but decided against it (thanks to this forum)

I was agreeing with you cos you said you didn't see her cos of her neutral reviews.

Some guys would've probably took a chance on a WG getting a neutral review.

Offline GoldenB

I was agreeing with you cos you said you didn't see her cos of her neutral reviews.

Some guys would've probably took a chance on a WG getting a neutral review.
Understood - my apologies for confusing the issue

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks guys for the responses

Offline Young_gent14

Saw her today...review to follow..

Offline kdilla123