Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tips for Blackpool?  (Read 1229 times)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I'll be in Blackpool for business overnight next month & wanted to get some advice from the North West guys.
Will be staying close to Blackpool South station so any recommendations for the area.
I've heard good reviews for Thai Paradise (although a year old or so) & tempted on a two girl there? Anybody sampled the goods there?
Indies seem to be very few & far between with a couple of well established munters.
Cheers in advance guys.

Offline con-a-ser

there is a thai girl called Niki who gets some good feedback & possibly the reason thai paradise had some good feedback

you could PM Blackpool rocks but I would say if you are driving it is worth the drive to preston or even Manchester

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I'll be arriving in the day by rail so I'm pretty much restricted to the Blackpool vacinity.   :unknown:

alan given

Hi Yeah go to Manchester or Preston-- both much better than Blackpool IMHO.

They are both easy to get to from Blackpool North Train Station.There lots of trains to Preston and it only takes 24mins.The journey to Manchester takes 1hr 19mins .Lots of girls in both places have been reviewed here.

What every you choose to do, enjoy yourself  :cool:

Alan

pierrot

Id be temped to shove a reverse booking up for an outcall to see what comes out the woodwork, theres plenty of indys knocking about, and at the end of the day Blackpool is only a small town.
You can get a cab from one end to the other for not much money.

Offline george r

thai girl nikki or nikita is well worth seeing if you like huge nipples !! 
she is up north though past the tower not down south but well worth the tram ride .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

I'll be in Blackpool for business overnight next month & wanted to get some advice from the North West guys.
Will be staying close to Blackpool South station so any recommendations for the area.
I've heard good reviews for Thai Paradise (although a year old or so) & tempted on a two girl there? Anybody sampled the goods there?
Indies seem to be very few & far between with a couple of well established munters.
Cheers in advance guys.

I've had some great punts at Thai Paradise, problem is that its a bit of an investment. The more you go the better the punt to the extent that any mention of the customary massage gets thrown out of the window & gets replaced by a full on FS prossie meet.

I've also had some very good punts (and some shit ones) at the polish brothels (Brooklyns etc over the road, its very hit & miss & beware of the extras)

Natalies sauna is your typical seaside brothel where the girls pray on pissed up holiday makers & make it their business to relieve you out of as much money as they can squeeze out of you.

What I liked about punting in Blackpool was that you could walk around the brothels in 5 minutes & walk to the next if nothing takes your fancy.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hi Yeah go to Manchester or Preston-- both much better than Blackpool IMHO.

They are both easy to get to from Blackpool North Train Station.There lots of trains to Preston and it only takes 24mins.The journey to Manchester takes 1hr 19mins .Lots of girls in both places have been reviewed here.

What every you choose to do, enjoy yourself  :cool:

Alan
Unfortunately I have to agree, I've probably only punted in Blackpool twice in the last 3 or 4 years.
Been to Thai Paradise a few times and seen some nice girls but they really need a good website with pics of the girls and a rota otherwise it's a bit hit or miss.
Natalies looks to be full of old dogs, most of the others don't have websites so I avoid them, Brooklyns looks to have some good looking polish girls but when I went there about 12 months ago the girl claimed to be on the rag (complete with tampon and applicator in hand) so covered BJ only, her mate was stood next to her and they were clearly taking the piss in polish and giggling, apparently her mate also suddenly had the painters in.
Got a few indies in my HL but not seen them so can't really comment however it says it all when I did a 100 mile round trip again to Manchester this afternoon

The only one i'm really considering seeing in Blackpool at the moment is Keira
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Preston may have some better opportunities for indies but again nothing that I can recommend, as for Preston parlours I've heard bad reports from a lot of girls about a few of them (such as the same towel needing to be used on the bed all shift even when covered with spunk) that operate under the same owners but the one I do use which is OK is Preston VIP (about 1-1.5 miles from train station).

External Link/Members Only

Aliyah was quite a looker and good service but wanted something stupid like £40 for CIM so I chose not to do the grand finish
Got my eye on Jasmine but tried to book her 3 times when on the rota to be told she wasn't working so best to check in advance

Sorry to rain on the parade but it aint all sunshine at the seaside  :thumbsdown: