Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any reviews on this lady please? Perfect B  (Read 1185 times)

Kenshin-X

Dear All, I'm due to see Perfect B External Link/Members Only. Has anybody had any experience with her? I've done a search here but with minimal results. Thanks.

Offline Fabaceous

I've never seen her or her profile before - but Iv'e booked to see her this evening:-)
Thanks for the link.

Kenshin-X

Fabaceous, not a problem.. That was quick. Would you let us know more or a field report once you've seen her this evening? Thanks.

Offline Mikeh38

If I'm not mistaken she used to work with Victoria and Carmen (too retired legends) she is highly rated on another northwest forum.

Offline Fabaceous

Review done - Mmmmmmm - lovely

Kenshin-X

Thanks for the review Fab.. She sounds great.

Offline jagmanyorkshire

Excellent review.
I am booked in with her today.
Lets see how she compares looks-wise to kendall_sexdoll

Offline Fabaceous

Who else have you seen Jagman? If we've seen the same girl elsewhere, we can compare. I pretty much review most girls I see.

Offline Chad

Guys, I have seen her numerous times and can highly recommend her. I'm struggling to book her now as she is in high demand now. Will keep trying though!!!

Online threechilliman

Excellent review.
I am booked in with her today.
Lets see how she compares looks-wise to kendall_sexdoll

Verdict?

tcm

Offline brettus

i saw her a while back, i know shes well liked and seems to be good but i would never return to see her. i had such a crappy time with her.

i never bothered giving feedback or posting a review, didnt think it was needed and i just had a bad time with her.
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Online threechilliman

i saw her a while back, i know shes well liked and seems to be good but i would never return to see her. i had such a crappy time with her.

i never bothered giving feedback or posting a review, didnt think it was needed and i just had a bad time with her.

It's important to post negatives - a lot will say they're more important than the positive reviews. I've booked to see her in a couple of weeks. I'm not too concerned as it seems there are several with good things to say, but if you had a poor time, I for one would like to know what you didn't enjoy.

tcm

pierrot

I think you ought to tell us why, it does help others make up there own minds.

Offline brettus

i will pm anyone who wants my personal account of the meeting. i dont really think its because she bad at what she does it just wasnt working for me at all. hence why i havnt put a review of her up. she just isnt for me.

not like the entire meeting was crappy just in general i didnt enjoy it and so i wont see her again. just because one guy doesnt enjoy her doesnt means she bad.

like i said i will pm anyone who wants my account of it
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac