Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top A-level students NW  (Read 2271 times)

bigmasterwill

Howdy folks,

Had some good experiences in the NW recently and finally started doing some reviews.. all about the team! Haha anyway keen to hear recommendations on some quality 'A gamers' in the area. Doesnt have to be PSE for me personally but has to be keen (filthy wouldnt hurt) and nothing too big size wise- 14+ would not work for me although appreciate each to his own.

Cheers

Offline antsz

Check out xxx Angela, I saw her last week and will put a review up soon

Offline Bustydusty

Agree - best anal I’ve had - lovely soft smooth buttocks and rims for England  :thumbsup:

Offline Moby Dick

Offline antsz

This one?

External Link/Members Only

Yes mate, she has one amazing ass, she's very petite as well so very easy to "throw" about

Offline RimJobBob

And you can piss in her mouth if you fancy it!

Offline Mac72

Got all excited when I saw the link, I was expecting a student, bummer (no pun intended) but it was a 33 year old. 

Offline Moby Dick

Your review didn't mention Anal?
Check out xxx Angela, I saw her last week and will put a review up soon

Offline antsz

Your review didn't mention Anal?

Not from me it didn't, as only got as far as sticking my fingers up here asre but plenty of reviews on here and AW stating her a level skills.

Offline McSwell

Howdy folks,

Had some good experiences in the NW recently and finally started doing some reviews.. all about the team! Haha anyway keen to hear recommendations on some quality 'A gamers' in the area. Doesnt have to be PSE for me personally but has to be keen (filthy wouldnt hurt) and nothing too big size wise- 14+ would not work for me although appreciate each to his own.

Cheers

NaughtyAimy

External Link/Members Only

Shes mad for anal!!

See her latest review yesterday and pretty much all her other ones.

Definitely not a student more of a the high queen of butt fucking.  ;)

Offline Dickled

Offline Alexlove4anal

Angela sounds great. Some sparkling revews and takes it in the ass like a pro by all accounts.

Going on the list for that!