Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool Recomedations. L27  (Read 578 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Looks like I’ll be Contract working in Liverpool in Feb, staying in L27/L25 postcode.
So out for some decent recommendations. Not sure on if I’ll have my own transport yet. So best keep it close’ish.
Not into MILFS, tend to look usually for those under 30. I also like to keep it to under a size 12.

Thanks in advance.

Offline lpopo

Little to no hope at all in those postcodes. Theres literally 2 or 3 round there you could get to without using public transport or a car. May as well just look city centre, L8 or L15 on the route from there to town. In l25 you are just as close to runcorn/widnes from there or depending on which part of l27 you stay, warrington.
Not much action to be had in that part of town, plenty of thai h/e shops dotted around the suburbs though.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

wont know till nearer if I’m using my motor, as we take turns.

Offline Richthescouser

Looks like I’ll be Contract working in Liverpool in Feb, staying in L27/L25 postcode.
So out for some decent recommendations. Not sure on if I’ll have my own transport yet. So best keep it close’ish.
Not into MILFS, tend to look usually for those under 30. I also like to keep it to under a size 12.

Thanks in advance.

Very good luck to you. Slim pickings round those parts sorry, Warrington can be worth a visit and isn’t too far away.