Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily in Newbury  (Read 798 times)

Online Markc

I have kept an eye on Emily’s AW profile for about the last 6 months as she used to work in Hungerford
and l have to go on a course for work in Reading l was planning on popping in to see her on the way back home.

I noticed she has now moved Newbury so not really much out of my way but l was wondering if anyone has visited her in her new place?

Offline sensualencounter

It would really help if you added her aw link.

Offline Fatman

You will need to follow her rules on Adultworks to the letter.. she nice 50 + very talkative but stick your cock in her mouth 👄 that helps..
Good luck oh she’s on the outskirts of town so a little walk from train station north east in the direction of Thatcham. Hope this help enjoy.

Online Markc

You will need to follow her rules on Adultworks to the letter.. she nice 50 + very talkative but stick your cock in her mouth 👄 that helps..
Good luck oh she’s on the outskirts of town so a little walk from train station north east in the direction of Thatcham. Hope this help enjoy.

That’s for the info. Outside the town a bit helps me as l will driving back from Reading and making a detour to see her.
I have messaged her and hoping to get a booking next week. Will do a review when it happens.