Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livienne, Southampton. Rate up but age down.  (Read 718 times)

Offline nigel4498

Livienne External Link/Members Only

She has increased her rates but magically lowered her age.

Before New Year age 38.

Hidden Image/Members Only

After New Year age 35.

Hidden Image/Members Only

£10 on the rates 3 years of her age.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 04:14:09 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Zimbaman

Good spot Nigel. I’m guessing a dusty phone and she’s trying to appear in more searches  :lol: really can’t explain the increased costs if that’s the case though. Unless she’s just not the brightest  :sarcastic:

Offline Jamboney

If her phone wasn't dusty before it certainly will be now. Well overpriced for such a restricted likes list.

Offline Nathaniel0550

• Service Provider
Perhaps the lower price was the introducing price, how about that? It was said on the profile. Plus age could be simple mistake but is it matter really if it's a nice, friendly and good looking girl??

Offline Derrick101

Perhaps the lower price was the introducing price, how about that? It was said on the profile. Plus age could be simple mistake but is it matter really if it's a nice, friendly and good looking girl??

Thanks for that valuable contribution Liv  :dash:

Offline DrConners

Funniest thing I've read all week  :D  :lol:  :lol:

Oh no, sorry meant to say, "stupidest thing I've read all week"  :sarcastic:  :thumbsdown: