Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kaori-southampton  (Read 303 times)

Marcusnash187

External Link/Members Only

COMMS:7/10 pretty straight forward just text and got the postcode then called for the flat number was left waiting a few minutes outside though.

LOCATION:5/10 brothel house in the shit side of ocean village on the rd of the old spitefire museum, once inside it's clean and nice.

APPEARANCE : 7.5/10 I like big arses so kaori was right up my street. Her Ass is HUGE! She has thick thighs and nice big natural tits, however she does have a bit of a belly.

SERVICE:4/10 I paid 40 quid for a 15 min pump and dump. She has very shit oral skills tbh but I was only there for the arse Moved on to mish then doggy she can take a decent pounding to be fair and her arse is HUGE.

Overall if you don't like big bums she will be the shitist punt ever and without her Ass I would give a negative. I won't return.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:46:22 pm by Marcusnash187 »

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

COMMS:7/10 pretty straight forward just text and got the postcode then called for the flat number was left waiting a few minutes outside though.

LOCATION:5/10 brothel house in the shit side of ocean village on the rd of the old spitefire museum, once inside it's clean and nice.

APPEARANCE : 7.5/10 I like big arses so kaori was right up my street. Her Ass is HUGE! She has thick thighs and nice big natural tits, however she does have a bit of a belly.

SERVICE:4/10 I paid 40 quid for a 15 min pump and dump. She has very shit oral skills tbh but I was only there for the arse Moved on to mish then doggy she can take a decent pounding to be fair and her arse is HUGE.

Overall if you don't like big bums she will be the shitist punt ever and without her Ass I would give a negative. I won't return.

thanks for the review man

but just to add a bit of YMMV....Kaori for most people will not take a pounding of any sort without backlash from her...or she wil restrict movements. she is very weak in this department and you sir must have been someone that she liked cause she generally doesnt allow that

plus you didnt mention her bad attitude which means she didnt show it to you

she must like you or southampton alot  :cool: