Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage shops in Farnborough / Basingstoke area offering fs?  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Respectalways

Good afternoon everyone. I'm fairly new to this, came across this forum recently. Being singe, few years divorced, busy life with growing kids, but nature still calling. It's been a good find!  I've been to a few massage shops locally, all offering HE and b2b. Was wondering if any offers fs in the Farnborough and Basingstoke area? Being new, confidence growing, but I'm reluctant to try a private address. Thanking everyone for their wonderful reviews. I have utmost respect for the masseurs, so reluctant to ask outright, preferring to go with the flow being offered.

Offline Morpheus

Generally, they won't offer more than HE or btb. You will need to ask. If she offers btb, you can either ask then if she does any more, or accept the btb and ask while she's busy with that.
There's no specific shops where this will or won't happen - it depends on the individual girls, who move from shop to shop. The shop owners will generally not approve of FS, so the masseuse will rarely have condoms; you will need to take them.

littlejon99

Never been offered it in the shops in Basingstoke and don't think I could ask. Also they're a bit pricey now and often push for £50 for b2b.  If you're willing to travel to Southampton you've got Top Treatment which is a walking distance from the main shops and you've got Siam Sauna on the outskirts of Southampton/Eastleigh.

Offline Respectalways

Thank you for taking time to respond. Appreciated. Might give Top Treatment, Southampton, a try next weekend. If I do, I'll post a review. Cheers.

littlejon99

Top Treatment - External Link/Members Only

definitely worth booking in advance

Offline Larios

I know FS is on offer in the Siam Sauna, but is the top treatments similar service wise?

Offline sunbunny

In my experience, it's not guaranteed and depends on the individual masseuse as to what's on offer.

Offline Jonestown

I've been to a few massage shops locally, all offering HE and b2b. Was wondering if any offers fs in the Farnborough and Basingstoke area?

The general advice is don't go to a massage place if you want sex, go to a WG, it's cheaper, easier and you get a better selection of girls. Conversely, don't ask a WG for a massage, it will be rubbish.

Offline oxfordgent

Good afternoon everyone. I'm fairly new to this, came across this forum recently. Being singe, few years divorced, busy life with growing kids, but nature still calling. It's been a good find!  I've been to a few massage shops locally, all offering HE and b2b. Was wondering if any offers fs in the Farnborough and Basingstoke area? Being new, confidence growing, but I'm reluctant to try a private address. Thanking everyone for their wonderful reviews. I have utmost respect for the masseurs, so reluctant to ask outright, preferring to go with the flow being offered.

there's a place in Basingstoke that I know a few of us have had some success at, if you care to pm me I will give you the details.

Offline Respectalways

Thank you Oxfordgent for your kind offer. Unfortunately it seems I'm too new here for the PM facility. I'll wait, but in the meantime I'll post a few reviews of the places I've been in the area.

Offline harris2801

Top Treatment is very hit and miss in terms of the girl/lady. I have had some delightful experiences
and also some poor ones and had to walk before..

Offline Zimbaman

there's a place in Basingstoke that I know a few of us have had some success at, if you care to pm me I will give you the details.

Why is this a pm rather than public offer to share? Just wondering. Maybe there are reasons but it seems others may benefit from this?

Offline Jonestown

Why is this a pm rather than public offer to share? Just wondering. Maybe there are reasons but it seems others may benefit from this?

On a public forum it's not really a good idea to out a licensed high street massage outlet where fs is available, it could have repercussions for the individual girls and the license holder.

Offline Zimbaman

Ok thanks for the reply. Makes sense I guess.

Dfrint

Don't know how to pm you.  Could you PM me details, pse?