Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Meg - Sutton in Ashfield  (Read 1398 times)

witchfindergeneral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not punted for a while, been engrossed in an affair that went pear shaped and caused a few emotional issues and scars, fortunately not for me, I came out of it like Rambo in first Blood (lol).

This SP doesn't appear to have many reviews and having visited Meg last night I thought it appropriate to let everyone know she provides a really good GFE.

£60 / 30 minutes (went over by about 5 minutes but know clock watching)

Both got naked onto the bed, she stripped in front of me and although she is a size 6 she doesn't look skinny, really well proportioned with a model like figure that is really pleasant on the eye. (although might not be to others taste)

Started with light FK, some tongue play (not loads but enough for me) and kissing nipples (a new one for me and quite enjoyed it).

Straight into OWO, great technique and looking at me all the time, into 69 and my turn to sample her really sweet tasty pussy, I needed this to take my mind off blowing into her mouth, she must have realised this as she put the mack on ready for me to fuck her but continued sucking my cock and in all fairness It felt know different.

Into cowgirl, slow and fast, really grinding me in a provocative way which felt great, this continued for some time, I didn't want to change positions as I had her kissing me, squeezing and biting my nipples and I had her tits in my face so it was all fucking dandy until I could feel myself edging so I flipped her over and just pounded the life out of her until I blew my load and all through this she was squeezing my balls and grinding with me.

One thing to mention, she has a really nice shaped pussy and it's tight, probably because of her size and no kids.

She might not to be everyone's taste but if your in the area and fancy a P & D or B & G then it will be decent VFM.

FYI:- Polish, very pretty so don't be put off by lack of face images, age is about right, very good English (very sexy voice), very friendly, size 6 - 8 (more 6), only downside for me is no CIM which is how I prefer to end, but I gave her a shot and was not disappointed, in fact I probably enjoyed tasting her than any other punt before.

Will I return, most definitely but not straight away as I'm going on a three month punting marathon and need to sample some other delights, next stop a MILF, will be Glamour 69, already arranged (more likely a GILF now according to some reviews).

Hope you enjoy my Hot Meg summary!! :dance: :yahoo: :drinks:  :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

Well done on the TOFTT, OP. Good BFM too. I had spotted this one but was put off by no Feedback or face pics. Might have to change my mind.

witchfindergeneral

Decent feedback on AW but that can be very misleading!!

alixbarelylegal springs to mind - ouch!!

She did say that she's only been providing since last September, built up some decent reviews on AW and I would endorse.

Offline HailWood

Hah! She’s picked some AW feedback up since I first saw her. One or two seemingly credible punters who have FB from other SPs that I have met have returned a few times. Looking positive to me.