Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I shouldn't laugh but....  (Read 1671 times)

tonysoprano

:lol:

Haha good spot, don't know if that is genuine but it's fucking funny!!!

Offline NIK

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knowing the scammers on Awank it's could well be real!

Offline blue80

Still marks her as 4 out of 10 despite her doing a runner and being with him for 10 min's !!

Online hendrix

His feedback and her response, together with what he describes in the fr is just  :crazy: :crazy:

"Negative   trigger1949 (12)   15/09/2014 20:52   Seeking Services
    A total scam

Disputed:   How am i a scam? I fully explained to you before hand that i was going to be 20mins late due to transport. Very very harsh i got there and you werent there."

So did trigger actually get to fuck her at all?...(there's an Only fools...joke in here somewhere I'm sure)

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
His feedback and her response, together with what he describes in the fr is just  :crazy: :crazy:

"Negative   trigger1949 (12)   15/09/2014 20:52   Seeking Services
    A total scam

Disputed:   How am i a scam? I fully explained to you before hand that i was going to be 20mins late due to transport. Very very harsh i got there and you werent there."

So did trigger actually get to fuck her at all?...(there's an Only fools...joke in here somewhere I'm sure)

Yeah, he said he went to change position to doggy and she ran off saying he had put his cock in her and that's all he was getting.

Online hendrix

Yeah, he said he went to change position to doggy and she ran off saying he had put his cock in her and that's all he was getting.

.. And she says he wasn't there at all! I know it's all bollocks but somebody got fucked!

Offline Bangers and Gash

kinda funny, but definitely another scam artist to avoid. And yet we still have fools on UKP who think it's ok to throw around ones personal information whilst punting these bitchez! see below :wacko:

Negative michael1635334 (14) 22/02/2014 14:21 Seeking Services
  Tried to blackmail me nasty bitch

Response: I said i would do it if you paid me more after the way you treated me i was nice to you i dont understand why im the one thats bad respect me or don't bother

potato

I think her favourite position is  "on her toes"  :D