Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does this make you laugh - or disgust you?  (Read 5286 times)

Offline Thephoenix

Apparently the Belgians are as kinky as hell, and one of my many regrets is that I never had a chance to check on that.

Maybe it's the chocolate. :rolleyes:

Offline bristolnick

I hope i am having adventures like you when i am older Colston!

Online Colston36

I see we have seen some of the same women.

What is odd is I only started coughing up when I was 79.

My chief problem is finding really dirty girls. They all use words like "filthy" but they just mean sexy.

My hero is Napoleon who wrote to Josephine from the battlefield "Back in three days. Don't wash."

But the two I'm seeing on Monday know what I like. 

Online Colston36

I hope i am having adventures like you when i am older Colston!

Well, in this case I finally went to see the foot-in-cunt pair yesterday. They work from a place in Bridgwater together with several other strumpets. I have seen both of them separately but not as a team. Only one foot made its way in, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing them - great fun. I was amazed to be able to cum as I'd been up since 6 am and travelling for seven hours.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 09:08:45 am by Colston36 »

Online Waterhouse

Well, in this case I finally went to see the foot-in-cunt pair yesterday. They work from a place in Bridgwater together with several other strumpets. I have seen both of them separately but not as a team. Only one foot made its way in, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing them - great fun. I was amazed to be able to cum as I'd been up since 6 am and travelling for seven hours.
And did you get to “clean” the foot?   ;)

:thumbsup:

Online Colston36

And did you get to “clean” the foot?   ;)

:thumbsup:

Well of course I licked away at it; only polite, though it didn't seem in the least dirty to me. Among my many minor weaknesses is a liking for dirty feet. Anyhow, the owner of the foot has many more extreme ideas. She whips, canes and keeps the other one in line.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Online Colston36

the other foot?

The other woman, Norwich, and don't pretend you didn't know.

Anyhow I enjoyed the meeting and am thinking of going back on Friday.

Offline norwichfunseeker

The other woman, Norwich, and don't pretend you didn't know.

Anyhow I enjoyed the meeting and am thinking of going back on Friday.

If you fo go back Friday can you see if you can pick up your sense of humour that you've obviously left behind.

Online Colston36

If you fo go back Friday can you see if you can pick up your sense of humour that you've obviously left behind.

That was just me in my fake schoolmaster mode.

Offline Jonestown

I still don't understand what this thread is about, I can't make sense of the roles of the three people involved so its hard to be either disgusted or amused. In the dim and distant past I worked my big toe into a civilians fanny, that was quite fun, but I think trying to work the whole foot in would have got me a sound rebuke

Offline norwichfunseeker

That was just me in my fake schoolmaster mode.

Must try harder........

Offline signy

Thanks for this thread Colston. Not really my cup of tea, but I do enjoy reading about other punters' experiences in the outer limits of the punting universe. Never know when someone is going to come up with something new and interesting.

Online Colston36

Thanks for this thread Colston. Not really my cup of tea, but I do enjoy reading about other punters' experiences in the outer limits of the punting universe. Never know when someone is going to come up with something new and interesting.

I think circumstance affects what we end up doing.

I have never been able to manage with condoms and always liked the taste of pussy, so that led me in that direction. Though one lady, Jazzy2020, got it into her head that she would find a way to get me inside her with a condom, and managed it briefly a couple of times, but I just can't stay hard.

So my tastes have automatically gone towards the bizarre.

In fact I just spent a while talking to GypsyDream in Devon, who creates the most amazing scenarios. Must get down there soon.

Offline scutty brown

I have never been able to manage with condoms and always liked the taste of pussy, ..

So given what's been said upthread I assume you can still suck your own toes?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 05:39:04 pm by scutty brown »

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

So given what's been said upthread I assume you can still such your own toes?

:dash:
No WG number 1 sticks her foot up the chuff of WG number 2 and Colston sucks her foot clean  :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

No WG number 1 sticks her foot up the chuff of WG number 2 and Colston sucks her foot clean  :thumbsup:

I was just giving him something to try..............exercising the back is good for you

Offline norwichfunseeker

They are having a phone in 5live, about interesting things you can do with your toes.
I hope no one from here calls in!

Online Colston36

I knew you'd understand, radiant Wolf.