Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most memorable massage experience?  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Swagga

Hi all

I was having a think the other day of some of the past massages I’ve received and got thinking about which was my most memorable. So thought I’d open this up and see what everyones was. It doesn’t necessarily need to be the best massage experience, but one that stands out for whatever reason.

My most memorable is probably the first sensual massage I had because it was something completely new to me. It was back when I was in my first proper job. I’d been looking at adverts on gumtree for a few weeks prior to it and was intrigued by what it would involve.  Keep in mind that prior to this I had no experience of a massage at all so was all new to me. This one day I was attending an event outside of the office in the morning and all morning I kept thinking about what I’d seen online and I felt I really needed to experience it. I actually ended up calling the office at the end of the event to let them know that I wasn’t feeling well and had to go home. Instead I called up a provider and arranged for a 1 hour massage around the lunchtime (this was with someone called Dee that used to operate in Warwick…don’t know if she still does). Over the phone I remember her asking whether I wanted a lingam massage…obviously having no idea what that was I said I don’t know and whether I could decide when I got there which she was happy with.

I remember driving to the house and parking up outside and still unsure if I should go ahead with it…I was pretty nervous as I didn’t want to have accidently book a hooker (again….i was a beginner). Sat in the car for a bit then decided to go for it….sheepishly getting out of the car and looking around in case someone saw and knew what I was doing.  Got to the door and was let in by Dee, who was petite, middle aged curvy (but I wouldn’t say fat) and pretty nice looking. She was pleasant as well. Up in the bedroom and she asked again if I wanted lingam and dumbed it down so I understood (‘want a happy ending’). Ended up agreeing and told to take clothes off and get face down on the bed while she left the room. I did and lay down, heard her come in and my heart started pounding. I couldn’t see her and could only hear her which made things even more of a mystery. She poured oil onto my body and started massaging using her hands and arms….and that eased me and I started to relax and enjoy it.

She gave a good massage and was clearly trained at it. Then suddenly I felt her get on my back and slide down me and at that point I realised that she was naked….had no idea before hand. I was surprised as I wasn’t expecting a B2B but didn’t flinch or stop as I was enjoying it. I could feel her nipples on my back and down my legs which I’d never experienced before and felt amazing. I could feel her pussy on my back, ass and legs as she straddled me and moved up and down my body which was fantastic. But I think one of the early things that made it memorable was when she reached under between my legs and massaged my balls….i’d never experienced anything like it before and had no idea that that part of the body could feel that way. Especially when she ran her finger nails and tickled between the ball sack and crack….I thought I was going to finish there and then and to be fair…looking back…I don’t know how I didn’t.

As the massage went on I turned over and that’s when I saw everything that was going on. The B2B continued on the front….feeling the nipples on my body still felt amazing and seeing how she was doing it all was just something else. And then came the finish and this was another reason why this stands out (no pun intended) for me. She massaged my cock in a way I’d never had done before. I still remember the tickling of the balls while on the front and the way she ran her fingers in a circular motion over my cock head while she was giving me a handjob. And then there was the technique where she just rounded her fingers (imagine trying to pick up a golf ball but just with your fingertips…that position) and ran her fingertips up and down my cock in that position…at times letting the head of my cock rub her palm. That felt amazing. She then proceeded to finish me off and I came heavily. She left the room and I just lay there in amazement, got dressed and headed home with experience firmly planted in my head for the rest of the day.

Happy sharing!

Offline catweazle

Ummmm...a member for 6 years, no reviews then this wank bank fantasy. Jog on.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Ummmm...a member for 6 years, no reviews then this wank bank fantasy. Jog on.

Well least he's "Made a start" prolly a builder in real life;!!!

Offline Redpunter

Going by this he should become an author  :yahoo: :dance:

Offline Bonker

er.. Can you give some more detail please OP?
I have this terrible insomnia.

Online mr.bluesky

Why wasn't this posted as a review shortly after the event took place. It has all the details of a review and nearly all his postings are about fbsm massage. All a bit vague without a link to who he saw   :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 04:42:46 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline willie loman

er.. Can you give some more detail please OP?
I have this terrible insomnia.

have you noticed that real stories are always kind of short, fantasies go on and on, thats my experience on hamster anyway.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

At the risk of giving this thread too much credibility I thought I would share my most memorable happy ending only massage...have had plenty of massages which ended with oral or full service but for just a pure happy ending this takes the title

Fortunately I reviewed it !!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258231.0

Offline contentguy

OP, are you sure you dont mean Dee of coventry as you ‘mini-reviewed’ in your 1 useful post over 6 years ago?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45581.msg600573#msg600573

Offline Bonker

have you noticed that real stories are always kind of short, fantasies go on and on, thats my experience on hamster anyway.
Yep

Online maxxblue

Happy sharing!

Hi Swagga, why don't you start sharing by posting your first review?  :hi:

Offline RAJEC

I think he’s probably bored given his GCSE’s may have been cancelled this year...

Offline Bonker

I would still bet that he has a better chance of passing English language than you  :D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 12:51:06 am by Bonker »

Offline Bonker

I'm a stickler, I know and I feel bad about the previous post.

Offline RAJEC