Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who wants to be a daddy?????  (Read 5792 times)

Offline bob1

Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Good-timer

And waking out to that face whilst she's scratching her biff every morning  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The Owl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any takers??

I suspect she's peddling a fantasy to get more punters.

I think there's one in my area that's after punters to breed with her, she's also a barebacker. She's currently spending eternity on my blacklist.

Offline Mr Doodle

Could not agree more... and I don't have high standards ;-)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Physically gorgeous but untouchably mad.

Offline winkywanky

So, her biological clock is ticking  :scare:  :D.

Offline Mezzanine

I suspect she's peddling a fantasy to get more punters.

This ^^^

There'll be some fucker that gets involved too, sadly...

Offline tintin

Shes not the only one. 5 kids already, will soon be 6 and wants number 7. Anyone smell bollocks?

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Shes not the only one. 5 kids already, will soon be 6 and wants number 7. Anyone smell bollocks?

External Link/Members Only

Have you paid anyone at all to smell your bollocks in the last eight years?  :unknown:

:lol:

Offline Mr_Shins

Offline Corus Boy

all the barebackers queue up..

Surely that should be wealthy barebackers?  :drinks:

Offline blend57

No way. I used to work in an office where I sat next to a guy who was sorting out a divorce and dealing with the CSA (are they still around?). The guy went through hell, constantly having to phone the CSA up to sort shit out and dreading every phone call as the CSA would nearly always increase the amount of money he had to pay his ex every month.

Offline DouglasReynholm

And waking out to that face whilst she's scratching her biff every morning  :scare:
This Daddy stuff and those pics, all clearly a reference to this: External Link/Members Only

Offline Southendlothario

Fucking hell she's an ugly one!! Looks like a cross between a babboon and a chimp

Offline Taggart

Fucking hell she's an ugly one!! Looks like a cross between a babboon and a chimp

That’s insulting to baboons!

Offline jayj301599

Is it wrong that I find her attractive?  :lol:

Offline donnybob

Everyone looks like that............. when you look through the spyhole in the door.