Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bodyworks Thai massage in Lincoln  (Read 1614 times)

Offline ropepuppet

Has anyone else tried 'Sam' who does Thai massage in Bodyworks Newlands Lincoln? She offers walk on back and a whole bunch of other techniques including 'breast massage'. It all looks completely legit, but I have been a couple of times purely for a massage and the second time I got a bit of a suggestion that there might be more on offer if you play your cards right.

The second time I went, as well as an excellent overall massage, I got some prolonged bum massage, and at one point she put my hands behind my back during the massage and held them there for a while as if she was going to tie them! She also gave me a couple of nice smacks on the bum... Very exciting for a submissive slut like me.

Probably not the right location for anything more, but my guess is that if you became a regular - well nothing ventured, nothing gained?

External Link/Members Only

Offline LordGrantham

I doubt it will be authentic Thai massage as the website is Chinese & most likely Sam is too. The good news is I haven’t found a Chinese massage place that doesn’t offer extras.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Mmmm, It doesn't look like a place that does extras.

Then again some people on here say that Sky does extras and i didn't see any signs of that so maybe it's just if they like the look of you.

Offline Midlandsman

Has anyone else tried 'Sam' who does Thai massage in Bodyworks Newlands Lincoln? She offers walk on back and a whole bunch of other techniques including 'breast massage'. It all looks completely legit, but I have been a couple of times purely for a massage and the second time I got a bit of a suggestion that there might be more on offer if you play your cards right.

The second time I went, as well as an excellent overall massage, I got some prolonged bum massage, and at one point she put my hands behind my back during the massage and held them there for a while as if she was going to tie them! She also gave me a couple of nice smacks on the bum... Very exciting for a submissive slut like me.

Probably not the right location for anything more, but my guess is that if you became a regular - well nothing ventured, nothing gained?

External Link/Members Only
I went for a massage here for a back problem I was having a few weeks ago & was offered HR for an extra £ 20.
However I had to decline because of my back problem.

Offline Hanzo

Did you get the name of the girl? I might give this one a go next time I'm passing through Lincoln.

Offline Midlandsman

Yes she's called Sam.I believe she works alone.

Offline Gplincs

HR avail for 20 I can confirm
I had the massage last week .
half hour 30 plus HR 20

Offline Snagbadjer

I like that ceiling hand-rail thing lol. They can use it for purchase as the stomp on your lumbar. I had a Thai lady walking on my back during a massage down south but she just used her balance with no support.

Offline Jamesbattersea

HR avail for 20 I can confirm
I had the massage last week .
half hour 30 plus HR 20

Doctor, was she fully clothed during this HR?
I'm not into it if they keep their stuff on.

Offline Gplincs

Doctor, was she fully clothed during this HR?
I'm not into it if they keep their stuff on.

fully clothed

Offline thekinkexplorer

Booked in. Will review when complete!

Offline supersuc

I also have made a booking for a half hour massage, looking forward to it. She was very quick to text me back and confirm booking.
Hope it all goes well, I do love an Asian lady, especially a pretty one, fingers crossed.