Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shygirl. Salisbury  (Read 6291 times)

SHYGIRL1996

Have your opinions. I know the truth :D

Professor4

Please don’t ban her admin! She is bloody entertaining.

vw

#fuck knows how many cream pies you have in you, expect the answer will keep changing.   :bomb: :bomb:

SHYGIRL1996

#fuck knows how many cream pies you have in you, expect the answer will keep changing.   :bomb: :bomb:

Well I haven't changed any of my answers? Your just making me out to be worse then what I actually am. It's funny.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Professor4

Still can’t see how she is worth £200 if as she says is very vanilla and not offering bareback. Why does she value herself at double some very attractive girls charge . Even experienced attractive girls charge £130/£140.

Professor4

She not changed any of her answers!!First married , then husband posted away and now separated. Come on love. Where is he? All answers are just what she thinks punter wants to hear. Got to admit I quite like her. Just shame about the bareback doubt and price.

Offline finn5555

She not changed any of her answers!!First married , then husband posted away and now separated. Come on love. Where is he? All answers are just what she thinks punter wants to hear. Got to admit I quite like her. Just shame about the bareback doubt and price.

Prison  :hi:

Professor4

She has never said prison so we can’t jump to conclusions! She is a posh girl so he could be away on business dealing with his many companies😂😂

Health and Fitness

The truth is your a liar and a bare backer. These are facts, not opinions. You carry on bare backing your dodgy customers, we'll stay away because we have sense and care for our health and well being.

Whoever this partner of yours is (or was) as you so claim... I hope he has run for the hills far away from you. I sure would if I found out my partner has been taking cream pies by numerous strangers.  :scare:

Health and Fitness

It was someone called james, don't speak just read the message and he said it was about me.

No doubt one of your dirty bareback customers. He is deluded if he thinks he'll get a free booking for blabbing to you about this thread. I hope your reading this "James" because your one dodgy individual.

BigP9

Well as you seem to be nice, ill be nice back.

Because of all your advice, I HAVE decided to take it off. And I remain to only use condoms. :D

Well done, you must look after yourself in this game, also good to see you have got a thick skin on here.

Stay safe  ;)

Offline Zimbaman

Well done, you must look after yourself in this game, also good to see you have got a thick skin on here.

Stay safe  ;)

Fuck off!

vw

Stay safe  ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you forgot to post treat her well guys.

Offline finn5555

Stay safe  ;)

You forgot to tell her to put up her prices   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Health and Fitness

Stay safe  ;)

Pretty sad of you to make fluffy comments on a punting forum sticking up for a prostitute that was (and probably still is) promoting bareback services.

Are you the person that tipped her off about this thread in the first place?

Offline nigel4498

I see our old friend Mr Keen booked to see her today and she let him down.
So add time waster to the list.

Offline Doombar

Stay safe  ;)

What she needs is an extra thick SKYN  :sarcastic:

Offline Zimbaman

Didn’t take her long to get over her incarcerated husband. She will do double penetration... but only with her boyfriend present  :dash:

Must have had a dusty phone. Dropped her prices too...

Professor4

Still well overpriced at £150 for an hour giving her reputation now for a time wasting barebacker .Nice to see she has a new boyfriend.  Or pimp..Wait till hubby is around again to see how he takes it . His nice little wifey now a prossie with a new bloke who is encouraging her to take as many as possible.

Health and Fitness

Must have had a dusty phone. Dropped her prices too...

Her barebackers have probably run off to the clinic. Her prices are still too high anyway.

Offline HawkG

Her barebackers have probably run off to the clinic. Her prices are still too high anyway.

On the other hand, she’s not so desperate that she’ll take on anyone - she sets an age limit of 50.

Offline nigel4498

- she sets an age limit of 50.

Well that probably excludes a large majority of punters.
Wonder if she asks to see ID?

Health and Fitness

On the other hand, she’s not so desperate that she’ll take on anyone - she sets an age limit of 50.

What is she thinking anyway setting an age limit like that, doesn't she realise that it will further damage her chances of getting any business.

I'm under 50 but unfortunately for her I am not into bareback skanks.

Offline hamchang

I sometimes think girls set arbitrary age / race / size limits to give themselves an "out" if they don't like someone. After all, 56 yr old George Clooney rocks up she would probably part her whiskers and let him in.

Offline DrConners

Oops, now she's jeopardising her profile in some way !

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

Sort it out Shygirl!  :D

Offline hamchang

Check out the arm... where she's injecting?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Veri pic - she looks so cute as well. Just nice for a facial :(
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 10:35:48 am by hamchang »

Offline nigel4498

She seems to rearranged her profile but has a warning alert attached to it now.
Defo looks like she's using going by the marks on her arm and thigh.

Offline markc65

Reduced to 35 now

Offline hamchang

Some fucking junkie BF no doubt, getting her on the shit, and then making her whore her self to pay for his habit.  :thumbsup:

Health and Fitness

Check out the arm... where she's injecting?

Sure looks like it, what a shocker that must have been for the ones who have already seen her.

Health and Fitness

Some fucking junkie BF no doubt, getting her on the shit, and then making her whore her self to pay for his habit.  :thumbsup:

Yeah I was thinking the same hamchang. What a predicament that is for them.

Offline hamchang

Yeah I was thinking the same hamchang. What a predicament that is for them.

She was on SA as well - spoke to her there a few times before all this kicked off. She said her blokes was in the forces and based over seas. Then On AW, doing DP wiht her BF? All very odd. Don't expect honesty from a hooker anymore than I would be honest with them about my personal life, but it all sounds dodgy.

Health and Fitness

Don't expect honesty from a hooker anymore than I would be honest with them about my personal life, but it all sounds dodgy.

It sure does, you'd have more luck getting blood out of a stone than honesty from a prostitute.

Offline vsgp3

She was on SA as well - spoke to her there a few times before

What's SA ?

Offline Pacho

Well spotted UKP'ers, saves someone learning a very harsh lesson.

Offline DrConners

What's SA ?

Really ? Seeking Arrangements.  :unknown:

C-  Must try harder.

Offline vsgp3

Really ? Seeking Arrangements.  :unknown:

C-  Must try harder.

A sugar daddy site?  Never had experience of these - could be costly I'd imagine.

SHYGIRL1996

I have some thick skin but your all starting to test my patience.
FIRSTLY: I have eczema.. they're scars, if you'd like to see my hospital notes and my skin treatment for it then please give me an email on AW and happily show you.
SECONDLY: I would NEVER go near drugs EVER!! and I have a very harsh reason why.
THIRDLY: I have a warning as a 60 year old got in a huff with me and reported me because I was'nt going to meet him & as I have no passport due to it beig burnt I can't fully verify myself until my driving lisence comes through.

I'd like to say, I DONT do bareback, I will never ever ever ever doing it. So please stop saying this. Because of forums like this people get the wrong end of the stick with me and I lose out on clients when all I do is be genuine and I am not riddled, not drug infested and I am a genuine women.

If you'd like to know, I was married yes, I didn't want to accept it's over so I just liked to play along on my profile and it was something easy to make me interesting. I liked role playing it, it was fun. You all need to seriously grow up and stop typing all this shit because you don't have anything better to do then critise other people. I genuinely can take a lot but it's starting to become too much when your commenting on my body when it's SCARS from eczema! And you can ask my clients who have seen me who could genuinely confirm that.

Offline Zimbaman

haha, I am not that popular! I haven't even had more than 5 yet. And he was called james that's all I know?  :cool:

Excellent. Could we ask James? He’s on here isn’t he?

Offline finn5555

I'd like to say, I DONT do bareback

for drugs you would is my guess  :wackogirl:

vw

You all need to seriously grow up and stop typing all this shit because you don't have anything better to do then critise other people. I genuinely can take a lot but it's starting to become too much when your commenting on my body when it's SCARS from eczema! And you can ask my clients who have seen me who could genuinely confirm that.

Stop reading then, you choose to read a punters site, you chose to advertise bareback and you chose to put photos up to be judged.  do you see a common theme?  YOU

As for punters that have seen you if i dont know them they are not credible, could be you or your pimp for all i know.

SHYGIRL1996

Stop reading then, you choose to read a punters site, you chose to advertise bareback and you chose to put photos up to be judged.  do you see a common theme?  YOU

As for punters that have seen you if i dont know them they are not credible, could be you or your pimp for all i know.

I don't, I have 3 people who have told me. I forgot about it until I was told, I wasn't bothered until you comment on my body and drugs is something very close to home, and I'd NEVER NEVER NEVER take them or use them.
Theres one word for you all.. bullies..

Offline Zimbaman

I don't, I have 3 people who have told me. I forgot about it until I was told, I wasn't bothered until you comment on my body and drugs is something very close to home, and I'd NEVER NEVER NEVER take them or use them.

And one word for you. Barebacking drug addled skank  ok 4 words  :hi:

vw

Well you are in the wrong job if you don't want to be judged, again your choice.

your continued reading is self harm, maybe stop it and the creampies too.

Offline DrConners

Well you are in the wrong job if you don't want to be judged, again your choice.

your continued reading is self harm, maybe stop it and the creampies too.

Tears in my eyes  :lol:  :D

Offline DrConners

I see our old friend Mr Keen booked to see her today and she let him down.

With all of his old protests about not looking for WG's that (allegedly) provided unprotected services - he seems to persist in trying to book them.

Wonder if he was the mean old broom that reported her to AW  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Wonder if he was the mean old broom that reported her to AW  :unknown:

He seems to be the kiss of death in more ways than one.

vw

He seems to be the kiss of death in more ways than one.

she is back on, still not learned, not sure why she has not joined UKE.   :D

Health and Fitness

I'd like to say, I DONT do bareback, I will never ever ever ever doing it. So please stop saying this. Because of forums like this people get the wrong end of the stick with me and I lose out on clients when all I do is be genuine and I am not riddled, not drug infested and I am a genuine women.

You advertised bareback to "clean and genuine guys" on your profile before you removed it after getting called out by other members and you even admitted this in your very first post on here.

As for you losing out on clients well that's a fault on your part for advertising bareback as its a major turn off for the majority I'd say.

I think you need to go back to the drawing board and have a rethink if you have any hope of salvaging your already tarnished reputation.

Seems to me that all you've done on here is rant, seek attention and continue to contradict yourself with your statements of denying this, that and the other.  :dash:

I hope I haven't "bullied" you as that would be quite a shock wouldn't it.

Offline HawkG

I’m also intrigued by the new age limit of 35.

Guys under that age who have to pay for it seem, to me, to likely be way worse than an older chap who is divorced or lost his wife, or whatever, and finds himself in need of company.

More common is a -minimum- age of that magnitude rather than a maximum!

Whatever. She’s free to choose who she sees of course.