Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia Braz - East Croydon  (Read 955 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6617320) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline blackmt

Having Previously seen Alexia's flatmate, Milla (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335399.0) I decided to switch it up.

This was a couple of weeks ago, before the two of them moved on to pastures new. Same converted office block a stones through away from East Croydon station.

Opened the door to Alexia wearing a crop top, jeans and high heels. Yes her photos are airbrushed, but again I had to say I thought she looked extremely cute, if a bit short. After exchanging the 80 for half an hour (I tried to give her an extra 20 for OWO, but she panicked and thought I wanted bb - English wasn't great), Alexia left it in a draw and started with the snogging. As we undressed I copped a feel of her breasts - huge scarring on both breasts sadly. And both were hard. Not ideal really, and I can see how that might be off putting for some punters. Soldier I am, I persevered.

Not a fan of OW, and this was so meh. Got me hard, but didn't really want much else. The sex though was really good. She genuinely seemed to enjoy herself, which made things more enjoyable for me too. Mish, Doggy, RCG - came in prone bone. Quick clean up, and left a happy man.

Enjoyed my time with Milla more (no scarring, better head, better English) but Alexia is decent enough. A low positive.

OW is