Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMYRA BLONDIE (OW, Penetration) in N22 (Wood Green)  (Read 7005 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5254764) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
6 review(s) for MELISSA HAZE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
4 review(s) for Melissa Lewis (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

Back in January one evening, I found myself desperate to offload after some failed business in Wood Green. As x Yvett x was not available for a tried-and-tested good time, I risked a last-minute local AW search. This only only offered dodgy options … either B&S and/or brothel WGs. But one worthy AW profile caught my eye … and moreover AMYRA BLONDIE answered my call and was available then and there … a cursory scan of UKP on my mobile ensured I’d go for nothing more than a P&D …

... I thought I’d go for a pump and dump without high expectations.

... may however be a cheap 15 minute option for some guys if they want a release with a decent looking girl with a good young body.

… but a P&D is all I needed.

Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here are former AW profiles for indexing …

Under these AW IDs, Amyra has been known as GFE jessica x, JESSICA BLOND X, SAMANTHA GOLD X, MELISSA HAZE, MELISSA LEWIS, VIP BLOND PAMELA, PARMELA BABE GIRL, and ROSE TINA X.

And here is a non-AW link with couple of videos …

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

Amyra’s voice was quite sweet-sounding over the phone. But I was more hooked in by the fact that she was free and within walking distance. We agreed 15min for £40 … although I went prepped with £10 extra, in case I felt the right vibes to extend to half-hour.

Amyra worked from a large converted terrace on a main road, just a couple of minutes walk east of Wood Green tube station … not discreet at all, as the road very busy with passing commuters and shoppers.

Amyra rents a messy and lived-in bedsit on ground floor and at the front of the dank house … the curtain was drawn, but the window open, so I could hear disconcerting noise of passersby right outside! If I could hear them, I was worried they'd hear me fucking! Otherwise, the shithole was just about fit for a quick fuck and get-the-fuck-out.

Looks:

Amyra describes her best feature under the Interview tab on AW …

Hidden Image/Members Only

… and here are her photos. The first few rows are recent, and later rows are mixed with pics from younger days with puppy fat but less tatts.

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Here are also her two verification photos, again from chubbier days …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I can definitely state that Amyra’s best feature is not her face … which is in perpetual resting bitch mode and pock-marked with acne-scarring or somesuch, plus there's dodgy dentition. A couple of photos above (actually video stills) show the latter. At least she is still sporting long blonde extensions, which help cover her fucked face.

However, Amyra does have her 5’3” and Size 8 toned frame going for her … along with soft supple 34C tits and a perfectly peachy ass. Although her facial skin is bad, her body skin is smooth and silky … only spoiled by an ugly excess of tattoos.

I believe Amyra is still in her 20s, mid to late. She is Hungarian, and speaks English well enough to be cold and transactional … certainly not the “funny lovely happy” personality claimed in the bollock Interview above.

Services:

As instructed, I called Amyra when on the exposed porch … she took an eternal minute to open the front door, hiding behind it, as I stepped into the communal hallway. Here, in the dark, I noted Amyra was brazenly only in a tank top and G-string … no care if she was spotted by either residents or pedestrians! No smile or greeting either … she just expected me to follow her through a door to the side of the hallway … and I sadly did.

In the brighter bedsit, I now noted Amyra’s facial ugliness … matching her manner already. I really felt like walking, but her body was what I needed … and her ass was already on display … and I sadly stayed. Okay, I thought, let it be £40 and in-and-out …  I confirmed and paid up.

I quickly undressed, and then was summarily told to lie back on the unkempt bed. Amyra lay alongside me, still in her barely-there gear. She then struggled to apply a rubber on my seml-erect cock … I knew OWO for a stated £10 extra would be waste with this one. Eventually covered up, my cock was then unsurprisingly subject to crap OW … superficial and light … made worse her excessive handwork, which in itself was also rubbish due to her painted talons. I asked Amyra to suck my balls, hoping to get enticed one way or another … she responded, “You’re a funny guy!”, and coolly ignored my request. As she by now was essentially just trying to wank me off, I took charge to get fucking.

I rose up, and Amyra sighed and lay back … clearly only offering mish. I would’ve preferred doggy, as her ass would no doubt have got me going and I wouldn't have had to see her face … but her obstructive positioning and nasty attitude were not worth a fight. I thus slipped into Amyra’s lubed but fortunately tight pussy … and pumped, picking up rhythm quick, as I didn’t want to hang around. I lifted up her tank top in order to fondle her supple tits, and was blocked for sucking them … out of bounds for 15min sessions apparently. By this point, I just ignored her fake face and fake moans, imagining I was with my Plan A (x Yvett x, bless her), and eventually managed to force my sap to rise … and shot in the bag. Job done … I slipped out … I wet-wiped … I dressed up … I fucked off … 12mins all told.

Conclusion:

AMYRA BLONDIE is a shitshow! I literally should’ve paid myself £40 for a wank at home, which would’ve been far more satisfying. More irritatingly, I really should’ve known better to properly check UKP, as the story above is not new here, dammit! If I haven’t made it clear, this is a stinking Negative!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 01:55:48 am by tantraman »

Offline Gambitman92

Seen her twice, she's an ok provider when she's in the mood but it's not worth the risk. She's better off improving her services than changing her pricing, she used to include owo but now it's extra. Pretty cheeky to tell her to suck your balls but not pay for owo.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wozel

Yvette has now put her prices up to £150 an hour ..... seriously wtf? Oh well unless she lets me stick in her ass looks like my punting days with her are over

Offline Kaluuu276

£170 for added cock worship.

Glad to have seen her £70 half hour, sexy body and sweet tasting pussy.

Not worth her current rates.

Offline winkywanky

I think a lot of girls who are clearly trying to cash in on the Coronavirus crisis will receive a reality check when it's all over.

They'll piss off many blokes so much that they'll be blacklisted. It's bad enough they're even still working, but putting prices up is just adding insult to injury.

Offline Wozel

I think a lot of girls who are clearly trying to cash in on the Coronavirus crisis will receive a reality check when it's all over.

They'll piss off many blokes so much that they'll be blacklisted. It's bad enough they're even still working, but putting prices up is just adding insult to injury.

+1

Offline tantraman

... Pretty cheeky to tell her to suck your balls but not pay for owo.

Au contraire, my punting friend ... although I am indeed a cheeky chappie, I've oft enjoyed having my balls sucked during OW, sometimes even without asking for it. Just browsing through my reviews over the last year, JULIA_YOUNG, x Yvett x, Amina Lovely x3 and Crazy_sabrina all naturally lapped up my balls during OW.

Strictly speaking, sucking balls is akin to sucking nipples or earlobes ... it's just skin. I've found most WGs that practice OW simply wish to avoid precum from the glans, and so as long as the glans is covered down to mid-shaft ... it's all good ... for both parties. So, I think it's always worth asking to have your balls sucked ... what've you got to lose?

:drinks:

Offline Banana100

She’s changed more IDs than Peter Crouch had changed teams! That was a bad bad sign. Sorry to hear than TTM.
Banned reason: Threats of violence.

Offline Xtro

... plus further photos from this site, Kommons and latest uploads on AW :music: ...

Looks like your rubbing salt into your own wounds here tm with the additional pics. 

Sorry to hear about the shit punt fella. 

Offline Banana100

How irresponsible for these sites to still allow these whores to be advertising for a service? Surely is not a service to have a cuppa at 6 feet apart whilst you wank to her?
Banned reason: Threats of violence.

Offline tantraman

Earlier this week, I was back on business in Wood Green, and I found myself walking behind a couple of lovelies ... one of whom was in skin-tight demin, displaying a fabulous ass, and black crop-top ... the sort of vision you'd relay on Sinz’s hot summer girls thread ... her pink-dyed hair was also intriguing. How I wished in my dreams I could fuck her ... but as I overtook, I caught sight of her pock-marked bitch-face, and realized I had (and had hated it!) ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... I scarpered quick-sharp! :scare:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:08:05 pm by tantraman »

Offline Xtro

Offline tantraman

All but one of those pics!

Ah, Xtro, you be a most perspicacious punter! :drinks:

Offline Bangman

I have business in wood green next week. I need a p and d. Doing the research. She has come up.
Looks pretty and fit. But the neg review putting me off,and I trust tantramans reviews.
I think I'll leave it

Offline bedhedred

Fucking dreadful SP. Fuggedaboutit!

Offline tantraman

I have business in wood green next week. I need a p and d. Doing the research. She has come up.
Looks pretty and fit ...

Mate, I'll admit she does ...

... but I'm glad to read ...

But the neg review putting me off,and I trust tantramans reviews.
I think I'll leave it

I'd wank you off myself, just to take away any mad urge you may have to see this shitshow! :dash:

« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 01:23:20 am by tantraman »

Offline bedhedred

Selfless words indeed tantra man. 🤣 Beyond the "call of duty"

"I'd wank you off myself, just to take away any mad urge you may have to see this shitshow! :dash:"