Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Moist - Southwark  (Read 3867 times)

48 review(s) for MiaMoist (44 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pabsRedux

External Link/Members Only

Apologies on the late review on this one - I met Mia in early February, and while the encounter was definitely a positive, I was a tad underwhelmed too - hence the late posting...

I met Mia at a hotel halfway between Southwark and London Bridge - perfect for me to nip out from work, drain my balls and be back at my desk before anyone can say "long lunch".

Mia's photos are a good reflection of how she looks in real life, and in fact I cammed her briefly before booking a meet just to be sure that this would be the case.
She's a pretty good looking girl (although for me not a stunner), size 12, with nice tits that ask to be played with...
I paid £180 for an hours session, and for that she gave two blowjobs with a CIM finish each time. That's what I wanted and that's what I got...

I was offered a shower when I arrived which I gladly accepted. When I came out we got pretty much straight down to business - Mia asked me to lay on the bed, she positioned herself between my legs and asked if I like having my balls sucked... I smiled and guided her head down to let her get to work...
Others have done a better job than I could at describing the BJ - it is indeed deep, and incredibly sloppy with nice variation, but somehow still just a little bit... meh. Maybe I just wasn't feeling it on the day, and Mia is certainly an enthusiastic and keen cocksucker, but somehow it just felt a bit flat, like there was no spontaneity...
Having said that I did empty two large loads in her greedy mouth (most of which she spat out in the bathroom, but some fell out of her gob before she got there lol), so was hardly disappointed...

The problem may just be that she's no Ukrainian Chantel or asiagirlnextdoor - those are my two (ridiculously high) benchmarks for BJ, and with neither girl working any longer perhaps I am chasing windmills looking for someone to compete on that front... My hopes were very high for Mia given so many positive reviews, but she's not the one for me, I fear.

I got the impression that Mia was up for a fucking, so perhaps I should have shagged her instead of opting for the double BJ - maybe we would both have had a better time that way... Ah well.

Happy hunting guys, once these social distancing measures have been lifted...

Offline tantraman

Mia's photos are a good reflection of how she looks in real life ... a pretty good looking girl (although for me not a stunner), size 12, with nice tits that ask to be played with ...

... as per photos collected here :hi:

Online Ron89

Though I did enjoy her head at first, I do agree that on subsequent visits I found her meh. Her style is repetitive, there isn’t much variety in her technique and it gets less stimulating once you get used to it.