Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Busty Polish Blond Katy - Stratford  (Read 21218 times)

19 review(s) for SENSATIONAL KATY (14 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline sasa1

LInk: External Link/Members Only
She used to have aw profile (Sensational Katy and before WildhotKaty) but disappeared or changed.
Comms: Called Katy around lunchtime and booked an incall at 7pm. She texted back postcode immediately; at 6.45 she asked to confirm and i did so she sent address. Very easy.
Location: Flat on the main road, tidy clean bed-sheets ; small bathroom but clean, fresh towels available
The MILF: Katy is a tall polish lady in her early 40's I would guess; really well preserved. Long legs, blonde straight hair tied up neatly, big boobies and nice ass. She was dressed in red lingerie set with fishnet. She said 1.74 tall but I believe slightly more.
The action: I opted for one hour service: agreed 3 pops, sex owo kissing and paid the lady. After that she offered shower but I was clean so I went toilet just for a wee and handwash. In the meantime she took care of the cash. Back in the room her bra came off and her tits were MASSIVE. I started groping her from behind, and she started owo (she used wetwipes to clean my friend). Got hard, condom on and we did mish (with fk) and cowgirl (I came in her pussy while dying between her tits). She cleaned me up, offered a massage and we had a chat while I was touching her ass and legs and kissing her. Hard again, owo, sex in doggy, back to owo and titfuck which was amazing with me on my back and her in front of my cock. |Unfortunately I didn't pop the 2nd time but not her fault. She had a quiet calm and accomodating attitude during the punt. When time was up I washed my self and made my departure after groping her last time at the main door
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:16:48 am by sasa1 »

Offline sasa1

:angelgirl:I am unable to upload photos from vivastreet.
If you guys have a nice photo book, please feel free.
Any questions please ask.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:35:35 am by sasa1 »

Offline East London boy

:angelgirl:I am unable to upload photos from vivastreet.
If you guys have a nice photo book, please feel free.
Any questions please ask.
thanks mate will give her a go 👍

Offline Wozel

What’s the parking situation like?

Offline sasa1

What’s the parking situation like?
I move with public transport...so I really don't know. Sorry

Offline bestbefore

I move with public transport...so I really don't know. Sorry
Thanks for the review. Where roughly is her place? Is it near a tube station?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Hi Sasa1 .... nice review  :hi:

I like your positive attitude . Ask for 3 x Pops and get 1 . Always the optimist  ;) Seems like her normally high level of service . She is now carry considerably more weight around the middle than 2 years ago  :thumbsdown: but her service is good enough and an accomodating attitude that over comes that neg . The flats pretty decent too !

Katy said in 2 weeks her original AW  Profile will get unblocked  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:47:27 am by Azucar D Artagnan »

Wozel & BestBEFORE

Stratford Tube Station is 45 seconds away . Car Parking in Morrisons Car Park for £3.00 / hr or free if you spend  £5.00 . That's opposite Libby's Sauna .

Offline sasa1

I like your positive attitude . Ask for 3 x Pops and get 1 . Always the optimist  ;) Seems like her normally high level of service . She is now carry considerably more weight around the middle than 2 years ago  :thumbsdown: but her service is good enough and an accomodating attitude that over comes that neg . The flats pretty decent too !
actually I asked how many times in 1 hour before paying for her pussy and she said 3 times, but I would have been happy with 2 (that's what i was looking for). She is not fat, she is tall and big unit (long legs, broad torso, large feet) but extremely feminine; but the highlights are her HUGE MELONS. I got lost in between.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:49:36 am by sasa1 »

Offline Wozel

Wozel & BestBEFORE

Stratford Tube Station is 45 seconds away . Car Parking in Morrisons Car Park for £3.00 / hr or free if you spend  £5.00 . That's opposite Libby's Sauna .

Cheers mate, I think I know the venue. I need to get me some of her again. Just the view of her tits in CG make you cum quicker.

Offline sasa1

Katy said in 2 weeks her original AW  Profile will get unblocked  :thumbsup:
@ Azucar Dartagnan:
From your post I believe you are a regular. May I please ask you, as far as you know, if she does facials and about dressing requests (if she is happy with that when you book on the phone or if you ask her in the room for a specific outfit)? Thanks

Offline Duron

DFK or FK?
Any issues sucking nipples?

Thanks

Offline Wozel

DFK or FK?

Thanks

Every time I’ve seen her it’s DKF and absolutely no issues with sucking on those lovely tittes

Offline sasa1

DFK or FK?
I had fk.  Regarding sucking tits I was just asked in a nice way to be gentle when I was getting a bit rough.
Anyway I could kiss or get sucked off for how long I wanted without her asking to stop. She earns her money. Honest service provider

Thanks

Offline sasa1

I had FK.  Regarding sucking tits I was just asked in a nice way to be gentle when I was getting a bit rough.
Anyway I could kiss or get sucked off for how long I wanted without her asking to stop. She earns her money. Honest service provider

Offline Duron

Thanks. She sounds pretty enthusiastic on the phone.

@ Azucar Dartagnan:
From your post I believe you are a regular. May I please ask you, as far as you know, if she does facials and about dressing requests (if she is happy with that when you book on the phone or if you ask her in the room for a specific outfit)? Thanks

Not a regular but have known her for several years in different flats and brothels . As with all Whores they agree to most wardrobe requests and then when you arrive and you see they have not got it on saying  " Oh i forgot ! tell me next time "  :dash: I have always thought that Katy in particular and many other WGs never make sufficient investment in their " fucking outfits " . 2years ago prior to her recent weight around the middle she had an incredible physique and never had any really sexy clothes to show it off at its best and as they age and enter the Milf category they need top quality lingerie more than ever . For those that like S.A.Whores they always hate and moan about putting on stockings and suspenders .
Facials  :D Only known her to offer Vanilla GFE's which have become slight more extensive and improved performance over the years . Never been offered PSE's and when she has done duplex's it's been made clear there is no Girl on Girl action  :thumbsdown:

Duron    .... that's a Maid on the phone  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 01:08:40 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Online sparkus

Would help if she answered her phone.

Offline sasa1

Would help if she answered her phone.
+1. I tried as well to call her to book another visit but didn't get a reply...May be on holidays. Does any of you guys know? Thank you

+1. I tried as well to call her to book another visit but didn't get a reply...May be on holidays. Does any of you guys know? Thank you

Still available   :thumbsup:  call her maid who uses the number listed with the Viva Street advert that is in the post above . Takes call from 2pm onwards !

Offline Buzz666

Her tits look that good in RL or is it just good angles?

Offline Sinz

Offline sasa1

Her tits look that good in RL or is it just good angles?
The best angle is when they are around your dick or slapping your face during CG.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 09:58:04 am by sasa1 »

Offline Sinz

sinz go fuck yourself

Sounds like that is what you have been doing for the past 5 years while you were busy leeching.  :rolleyes:

Maybe you need to get out and actually fuck a WG  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 08:00:38 pm by Sinz »

Offline nevi

In the last week I have left 2 text messages & tried to call without any avail.

I wonder if she has gone to Poland on holiday or something !

Offline Wozel

In the last week I have left 2 text messages & tried to call without any avail.

I wonder if she has gone to Poland on holiday or something !

I banged her last week and she did say her daughter was about to give birth and will be going on holiday soon.

Offline kungpo

LInk: External Link/Members Only
She used to have aw profile (Sensational Katy and before WildhotKaty) but disappeared or changed.
Comms: Called Katy around lunchtime and booked an incall at 7pm. She texted back postcode immediately; at 6.45 she asked to confirm and i did so she sent address. Very easy.
Location: Flat on the main road, tidy clean bed-sheets ; small bathroom but clean, fresh towels available
The MILF: Katy is a tall polish lady in her early 40's I would guess; really well preserved. Long legs, blonde straight hair tied up neatly, big boobies and nice ass. She was dressed in red lingerie set with fishnet. She said 1.74 tall but I believe slightly more.
The action: I opted for one hour service: agreed 3 pops, sex owo kissing and paid the lady. After that she offered shower but I was clean so I went toilet just for a wee and handwash. In the meantime she took care of the cash. Back in the room her bra came off and her tits were MASSIVE. I started groping her from behind, and she started owo (she used wetwipes to clean my friend). Got hard, condom on and we did mish (with fk) and cowgirl (I came in her pussy while dying between her tits). She cleaned me up, offered a massage and we had a chat while I was touching her ass and legs and kissing her. Hard again, owo, sex in doggy, back to owo and titfuck which was amazing with me on my back and her in front of my cock. |Unfortunately I didn't pop the 2nd time but not her fault. She had a quiet calm and accomodating attitude during the punt. When time was up I washed my self and made my departure after groping her last time at the main door

Don't suppose you know the size of her tits, are they bigger than E?

Offline sasa1

I banged her last week and she did say her daughter was about to give birth and will be going on holiday soon.
Good to know..but I believe in her early 40's is still too early to be considered a GILF..

Offline sasa1

No idea mate..next time I get involved with those mammaries I will ask and report on this forum
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:12:56 pm by sasa1 »

Offline Wozel

Good to know..but I believe in her early 40's is still too early to be considered a GILF..

Like mother like daughter  :lol:

Offline Wozel

They are easily a E Cup....... easily !!

Offline schlong118118

I saw her yesterday and she said she will be going to see her daughter in a few weeks

I saw her yesterday and she said she will be going to see her daughter in a few weeks

We look forward to your report  Schlong118 but as you have not bothered  writing a single one since your joining in 2016 we won't  "hold our breath "  :dash:

Offline Sinz

Sure you did clown  :crazy:

Offline Sinz

Offline sasa1

She did upload new naked tits pics on her vs profile. So you can see the size guys

Offline Xtro

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 06:38:43 pm by Xtro »

Offline M1lfhunt3r1963

Simply stunning, begging for an oil up and titwank.....

Online sparkus

Simply stunning, begging for an oil up and titwank.....

Well she's not answering her phone so perhaps hubby back in Poland is getting his money's worth.

Well she's not answering her phone so perhaps hubby back in Poland is getting his money's worth.

+ 1  :lol: :lol: :lol: 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 10:37:46 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline mattmatt

I tried to contact her but no response, so seems she's away.

Offline Leoclerc

Called her on wednesday, wanted to go see her on thursday... Doesn't take bookings, you want it, it has to be on the day and pray she's available. She told me to call her around 1pm on thursday or any other day she might be working... Her voice tone seemed liked the typical slav trash, rude/bossylike... Flashbacks of the 2 other Polish ladies I saw, came to mind as them both sounded the same... Didn't call her the next day as I felt it was gonna go the wrong turn. She might be different in person, but I'd rather not risk my money again.

Offline Fully Sated

Her voice tone seemed liked the typical slav trash, rude/bossylike...She might be different in person...

.... that's a Maid on the phone  :lol:

Hi  Fully Sated   Well done to you  :hi: Someone who reads and actually remembers info. posted here  :thumbsup:

Read some of your reviews of WGs . Like your tastes and your review format is very good ... Thanks   :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 12:21:27 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »