Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ali-in-London ~ Manor Park ~ Stupendous Rimming & Back Scuttling.  (Read 3224 times)

12 review(s) for Ali-in-London (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline SantanaCarlos

After the hammers game, fancied carrying on the celebrations & whore mongering - heading back up to east ham, so the usual perusal of AW for a prossie to take my sterling.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: just passed Ilford station. High rise block of flats. A plethora of Asian youths patrolling the manor - nawt to fear. Adequate parking spots. Spacious room for a lot of maneuvering + positions. 

Price: 70 Lizzies + back scuttling for a bullseye.

Service: OWO, Anal, rimming, sex in multiple positions, facial, cim, gaping.

Comms: all done via text + phone call on arrival. photos sent over -  sold me into making a booking.

Appearance: Large bint. Big boobs & big whootey - everything is wobbly. She’s a porker no doubt about it. Tattoos, dark hair.

Action: met me wearing tight-fitting grey number - accentuating her curves.

Handed over my hard earned after some serious natter. Gosh, Thought i was being swindled out of my time, however, was given my minutes and then some -  so I guess, not?

Off to shower & Back to the room for some oral - very wet, superb suction, twists & turns. Couldn’t deep throat at first however, as the session went on & position changed I successfully rammed her head down one or two times.  Credit to her she went for it. 

Hoisted my legs up & dived in for a lengthy bout of rimming - gave my grundle a good seeing too with ball play. Bed drenched in saliva.

Played around with her khyber - butt plug in & out + some gunnering. Up on the bed & into her rear for some vigorous back scuttling  - took everything I gave her with enthusiasm & encouragement. Enjoyed a few gaping scenes for the wank bank.  +ve performance actress!

Off with the hat for more oral + upside down face fucking.  then down for rimming + ball play until I popped all over her face. Kudos to her she put her mouth back on my cock & continued sucking & caressing my cobblers. In no time my member was right & back in for some missionary & reverse cowgirl with cum still dangling from her boat.

Took another face + body covering with cum with no quibbles + sucked every last drop. Worked up a sweat so perched on the adjacent sofa chair before heading into the shower for more serious jibber jabber!. Helped me dress up which I always find amusing with prossies.

Final feel of her caboose then off into my motor blowing bubbles.

Overall: Good actress.  very enjoyable, 420 friendly, personable. Caveats: Hairy muff  & incredibly old lift. No wash up, wet wipe & put her working gear back on - usual practice for WG’s.

Would recommend if you like big units & good oral with an SP who has no qualms about her role in the transaction + takes length in her shitter too! Can’t fault it especially at that price point.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review Santana,

How stacked is her ass and how much of a porker is she.

What pics did she send you and were they unprompted?

Offline SantanaCarlos

Good review Santana,

How stacked is her ass and how much of a porker is she.

What pics did she send you and were they unprompted?

No real shape to it but heavily stacked, GLM.

A sight in doggy for sure. fails in curvature/shape comparison to another bbw Loubb98.

Shes a bigun'. Excessive meat throughout her body + gut - I found it enticing mind. 

If you've seen Rochelle Rose before, she's a size or two bigger and taller.

Scantily clad images bud. Semi. 

Online sparkus

Baffled how a BBW working in that part of Newham who doesn't even bother to freshen up can command £80 for 30 mins...

Offline peter purves

A sight in doggy for sure. fails in curvature/shape comparison to another bbw Loubb98.

Shes a bigun'. Excessive meat throughout her body + gut - I found it enticing mind. 

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline last_days_of_logan

Scantily clad images bud. Semi.
nice review
sorry , how much in total did you pay and for how long did you stay?
i pretty much agree with that you said but at the time of me seeing her i dont think she was that big LOL...she must have put some on

was the anal decent? i see you got the gaping....could you really see to the ass proper? she didnt give me anal even though i asked for it when i met her....

Offline SantanaCarlos

nice review
sorry , how much in total did you pay and for how long did you stay?
i pretty much agree with that you said but at the time of me seeing her i dont think she was that big LOL...she must have put some on

was the anal decent? i see you got the gaping....could you really see to the ass proper? she didnt give me anal even though i asked for it when i met her....

£70 + £50 for back scuttling. She took length, Tapped out a few times, mind.  but soldiered on with dirty talking to boot.

Everyone's interpretation of a fat bird is different especially if service rendered + the whores face & demeanor is to one's liking we lose some objectivity. I say that respectfully Logan.

Ex. you mentioned
a slight gut but on her frame and body type it actually looks flat-ish.

From forwarded pictures + snapchat clips, her gut protrudes over her vagina.

As I've learned from this forum, YMMV.

Ex. I have seen this prossie you reviewed below recently a few times. & have never been refused OWO.

we walked up.....discussed services at which point she told me she doesnt do OWO anymore .... dissapointed...gave money went for shower

Offline last_days_of_logan

£70 + £50 for back scuttling. She took length, Tapped out a few times, mind.  but soldiered on with dirty talking to boot.

Everyone's interpretation of a fat bird is different especially if service rendered + the whores face & demeanor is to one's liking we lose some objectivity. I say that respectfully Logan.

Ex. you mentioned 

From forwarded pictures + snapchat clips, her gut protrudes over her vagina.

As I've learned from this forum, YMMV.

Ex. I have seen this prossie you reviewed below recently a few times. & have never been refused OWO.

yeah i think she doesnt do it anymore for newer customers but said that she does it for prior regulars and people she thinks see her mainly

all bullshit i know lol