Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Ass Abby (Bromsgrove)  (Read 1317 times)

6 review(s) for Amazing ass Abby (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for hh
Booking arranged via a phone call, fairly last minute
Venue was a popular hotel off junction 5 of the M5
Services: Covered oral, light lip kissing, protected sex.

I was going to mark this a positive, but then finding Abby's profile to post the link and finding that her normal hh rate is £60 tipped it to neutral.

Looks wise she is exactly as her photos, long dark hair, slim, very fit, great ass and boobs. She's very pretty and friendly.
She offered a back massage to start the proceedings off but I declined as keen to get onto the action.

Some light kissing (no tongues) kicked things off, she then put a condom on the little fella who had woken up, gave a very enjoyable covered bj, then after applying some lube she hopped on top. Some nice riding action, that moved onto doggy where she played with herself and maybe got herself off, finished off in missionary where I filled the bag. It was the missionary end that brought what was up to that point a positive meet down to a neutral. The kissing stopped early doors, I like a bit of kissing during missionary, or at least some eye contact. But there was none of that, She was holding her head so all I could see was the top of it, and the only kissing I got to do was of her neck.

It was enjoyable but could have been amazing if she was just a bit more into it. I'd swilled mouthwash just before the meet so I had fresh breath.  It was fun but I'm not in any rush for a repeat visit.

Offline suttonporksword

sounds like a negative to me, any girl who rips you off for the service should be highlighted for doing so

Offline Jayne_cobb

This is why this site is great. This girl came up in my search this morning for being in my area and I thought “looks tasty”. 
I can’t even remember this punt but the fact i did a review on here has saved me wasting time and money going to see someone I’ve already seen and not had a great time with.

Take home is to write reviews! You help yourself as well as others  :hi:

Advertising as being in Droitwich today and tomorrow but at least at £70 for hh. Still not going to bother.