Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ HARROW  (Read 2393 times)

89 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (79 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cybersex

Firstly my utmost respect and gratitude to fellow punters who have made this place really informative for newbie. I have been here long enough lurking around and felt like time to contribute now. This punt happened couple of weeks back sorry for the late review.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 per hour

Place: 10-15 mins walk from harrow on the hill tube station. Not much people walk by in front of her apartment so I think it is discreet. Bedroom not so spacious but not so cramped up either.

Comms: Called her at noon. Her English was decent and understandable. In a nervous voice politely asked her if i could book an appointment for the day and she replied at what time I would like to book. I said if we could arrange for 2:00 pm she said she is bit busy at the time period however she could be available at 2:30 pm. I then confirmed the booking and got the rough location of the place (HSBC bank).

Pre-meeting: Before leaving my place I texted her to let her know that I am on my way. I got an instant reply and she said if we could push it further to 3:00 pm. I said fair enough as i haven't had left my place yet. I finally arrived at the place I was instructed to at 2:55 pm and rang her again but did not get any response. After a min or two got a call from her saying she is sorry because his last client came late and all BS and asked me to wait for 5-10 mins more. It was a good sunny day so just sat on the bench in front of HSBC bank and waited for her call. After 15 mins i finally get her call and gives me direction to her apartment.

Girl: Facially she not that attractive and I wouldn't say bad either. IMO her pictures does her justice. She is really skinny (she is the one for you if you like skinny girl) but her breasts are shaggy, not the visual you would like to have. I think she is in her mid 30s and thats what her profile states.

Punt: I was greeted with kiss on the cheek and then i was taken to her bed room. I was not offered shower but I had one before coming anyway. Sorted out the paper work and she asks me how would I like to have. Bed or sofa? Being inexperience I was not sure and i just sat on the sofa. She comes and sit beside me and starts with very light FK, could hardly feel her lips touching mine. It goes on for about 5 mins and i started to feel like more of a time wasting tactics of her. So I ask her to start OWO got undressed and she then asks me to lay on bed. I don't have the best experience with OWO yet but her's was vanilla and enough to get me hard. It goes on for quite a while and then I asked her for 69, she smelled fresh and taste good. Then I ask her to go cowgirl on me, her pussy feels tight and i count myself as an average person. I then pop and she cleans me out by this time i was sweaty as it was a hot day. She then opens a window just by a bit to let the fresh air in. She the offers me a massage, I knew her massage brings out the best of her but I agreed on having one anyway.
I then ask for round 2 and she starts with OWO again, took bit a while but she managed to wake up my noodle. She checks the time and says there is 15 mins left. I said its alright we then move into doggy but within a min my noodle got all wobbly again. I then asked her if she could perform oral on me again. May be she didn't hear me or understand me or simply ignored me but tried to keep on going with my wobbly noodle. I then say her i have gone flaccid and i can not perform. I cant quote her exact words but it meant something like okay lets call it a day. I then quickly get dressed and leave the place before my allotted hour.

Positive: Cheap price, Location is near my place

Neutral: Decent looking WG, OWO

Negative: had to wait before meeting, clock watcher, lack of enthusiasm, shaggy breasts.

How likely would I return? Less than likely. Would definitely have been negative if not for her price but at this price rate I couldn't ask for more. This is how I felt about the my punt but YMMV.

Expl1cit

Great first review mate. It pretty much sums up my experience of Tanya, although as a slightly more experienced punter, I didnt waste my time with a massage but she is too passive and easy for one to go flaccid - dont think I even managed one pop with her.

Still pretty decent value at 70 for the hour. I've had similar services at 120/140 so hopefully your next punt will be better.

Offline Cybersex

Thank you floatability and i guess there wont be massage in my next punts (lesson learned :D). Sorry to hear you had the similar experience with her as i had. Hopefully my next punt will be the positive one.
Cheers mate. :thumbsup:

Offline punk

SamLP was correct she has gone from good to indifferent.

When i saw her two years ago she was good,but after seeing her a few times (Hendon), got messed around and i took my money else where.

Offline SamLP

When i saw her two years ago she was good,but after seeing her a few times (Hendon), got messed around and i took my money else where.

Yep, when I reviewed her 2 years ago, she was an excellent punt and one of the best IMO, but I saw her decline and stopped seeing her for nearly a year. I saw her again towards the tail end of last year and was bitterly disappointed at how her attitude and service has declined. Won't be visiting her again that's for sure.

Offline Steve2

Spot on. She was good 2 years ago but now I think she is past her sell by date due to indifference

Expl1cit

Despite this and my own experience - I am tempted to visit her again!  For 70 notes plus a small fee for A-Levels, it would be a very decent pump and dump.  Flip her over and pound that petite arse for 30 minutes solid and then a CIM finish for Round 2.  At least this time I will go in without the expectation of proper kissing, the shaggy breasts and the disinterested personality. 

I might go today in before settling down to watch the goal thriller that will be Hungary v Belgium  :yahoo:

Offline Steve2

Despite this and my own experience - I am tempted to visit her again!  For 70 notes plus a small fee for A-Levels, it would be a very decent pump and dump.  Flip her over and pound that petite arse for 30 minutes solid and then a CIM finish for Round 2.  At least this time I will go in without the expectation of proper kissing, the shaggy breasts and the disinterested personality. 

I might go today in before settling down to watch the goal thriller that will be Hungary v Belgium  :yahoo:

I think the football may be better   :hi:

Expl1cit

I think the football may be better   :hi:

Every hole is a goal.  Sometimes, one needs a disinterested WG to just sit back and let you go for England (not our football team who struggle to get their balls in the hole) and I think today is one of those days for me. 

I donlt know why, but this week i'm horny as fuck.  6 punts in as many days, and hooking up with a civvie later tonight for some fun unless she really just wants to curl up and watch a movie haha.  Why else would she invite me round at 10pm? Might be my first rubberless session in over 12 months - I need to go in with an empty load.

TheMaster

Wow 6 punts in as many days...thought I was the only one...I have been known to punt 3 times in a day....one before work, one after work and one in the evening...think I need a break from this shit for a while....dont even want to think about how much sperm has been wasted

:unknown: