Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone confirm Lovely Lena is 'clean' please?  (Read 1551 times)

Offline sireel

Hi, I'm very new to all this.
I'm thinking about going to see her (lovely lena, nottingham. Can't post a link sorry) for my first full service punt, but i'm having second thoughts about visiting a girl who does OWO and rimming.
Can any of her clients reassure me?
Thanks

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only

What do you mean clean, I like mine to be quite dirty  ;)

vw

I'm thinking about going to see her (lovely lena, nottingham. Can't post a link sorry) for my first full service punt, but i'm having second thoughts about visiting a girl who does OWO and rimming.
Thanks
OWO and Rimming are great, you should enjoy !  CIM to bonus !

Here's the link

External Link/Members Only

Timmy2

She looks clean to me, sat in the bath with a glass of wine...  :drinks:

Raddy

Offline _Bender_

She looks clean to me, sat in the bath with a glass of wine...  :drinks:

Raddy

Ha ha.... :lol:

Offline MrMan1973

The woman is clean to the point of obsessive.
You will be too once you've senna her... Anyone who has seen Lena can testify to that!! :yahoo:

Timmy2

The woman is clean to the point of obsessive.
You will be too once you've senna her... Anyone who has seen Lena can testify to that!! :yahoo:
Whoooo, is that referring to some excellent deep cleanse rimming then  :wacko:

Raddy

Offline MrMan1973

Maybe - dunno not into that TBF.
She bathes you after the main event.

Online RedKettle

I am going to sound like a grumpy old git here but if you read the reviews it is pretty obvious she is clean!!

Like others have said, you will be too.

Timmy2

I am going to sound like a grumpy old git here but if you read the reviews it is pretty obvious she is clean!!

Like others have said, you will be too.
You Grumpy old Git... tbh I have not read the reviews so guilty as charged...  :D

I am trying to do my day time job as well as feed my addition to my new hobby

Raddy

Online RedKettle

You Grumpy old Git... tbh I have not read the reviews so guilty as charged...  :D

I am trying to do my day time job as well as feed my addition to my new hobby

Raddy

Sorry Raddy not aimed at you - just thought that OP might have read them before posting!!

Timmy2

No offence taken RK.... I was guilty for not reading the review anyway  :P
Sweet

Raddy

splodger69

I am afraid Lovely Lena is as 'dirty as fuck'  :lol: :lol: :lol:  ... go get her lols

Thanks

Offline sireel

To be honest, by 'clean' i meant STI free.
Sorry, should've made it more clear.
Don't wanna pick anything up, cos i can't afford a divorce.

vw

Well suggest you read up on prevention of STI's nobody here can guarantee anything.

Offline Owwhatanight

It's Russian Roulette these days  :drinks:

Offline Marquis

As virtualwaster says, there is plenty of info on STIs on this board, have a look around. Nobody on here could verify that she is STI free. She may have been fine when she saw a UK punting member, let's say a month ago, but then contracted an STI from the very next client she had. If that's the case and she hasn't any symptoms or been tested since this hypothetical event, then her clients are at risk. Therefore, the very best anyone on here could tell you is that they have seen her and not contracted a dose.

Her enjoys list does not include any high risk activites in terms of catching STIs. She has been an A/W member for going on 4 years and has stacks of positive feedback, so my guess would be that she is experienced enough and smart enough to get tested regularly. But none of that means anything if you're out of luck on the day you visit her.

Offline wazza

Another thing to remember is that after a session she gives you a thorough bath according to reviews.  Don't know if she joins you in the bath.  If she does then that means there will be no traces of bodily fluids from previous punter.

Can someone clarify if she joins in?

Offline NIK

Do you think anybody is likely to tell you she's got an STI? Also why couldn't you post a link?
Something doesn't ring genuine about your post.

jjpsweet

She looks like Claire from steps

Offline NIK

Look like another troll on the wind up. Hasn't logged in since.

Offline sireel

Would people really not say if they caught an STI from a WG? I'd have thought that would be something people would want flagged up. Mind you, i suppose if you see a few girls like people here seem to, you wouldn't know where you got it.
As for not posting a link, it's cos  i'm using a shitty old phone with 'opera mini' browser, and just actually looking and posting is tricky enough, especially for someone with my limited technical ability! Don't log on here that often either, just simply cos i'm not really that into it, sometimes i've just read a few things without logging in.

vw

Would people really not say if they caught an STI from a WG? I'd have thought that would be something people would want flagged up. Mind you, i suppose if you see a few girls like people here seem to, you wouldn't know where you got it.
As for not posting a link, it's cos  i'm using a shitty old phone with 'opera mini' browser, and just actually looking and posting is tricky enough, especially for someone with my limited technical ability! Don't log on here that often either, just simply cos i'm not really that into it, sometimes i've just read a few things without logging in.
Welcome back why not just type her aw number in that is only 7 numbers and someone here will create the link.

Read the site rules about STI

- Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents has shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers or simply mistaken. Therefore it is not acceptable to make such allegations against others.