Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beaux Bo  (Read 3023 times)

Offline Ridejohn69

Has any one seen this one she been on AW since November but no feedback

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jpatrickxv

Looking for any insight on this one too!

Offline Stongwee53

Nothing comes up in reviews or discussions. Might be worth a TOFTT you could try

Offline Scuderia Fan

The profile screams fake (private gallery scam) to me.

Offline Nigel57

Dubious - even after several months she still has an AW review score of zero.

Online badsin

+447464977408 / 07464 977 408
Profile has a number, you could always call and find out? Like what we used to do, pre internet days.....
Looks like she's carrying a bit of timber, a few good shags could should help her out :hi:

Online Dipper

Agree with Badsin. Too beefy to get me interested at those rates.

Offline Scuderia Fan

I called. No answer. Three hours later I got a text with a postcode and long list of expensive extras. So now I think she’s probably real. But terrible value.

Offline geostorm1

I believe she is real, I've seen others at the same postcode she gave me on a text message. But haven't visited her so can't comment on quality.

Offline Jamesbattersea

She looks just the right size to me!! No skawny but not too fat either.
Rubenesque, voluptuous and womanly!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 385
I’d risk £80 on her but not a ton

Online scutty brown

Googling the phone number brings up this profile, allegedly in Nottingham

Not sure if it's the same girl - looks similar, but has tats not showing in the AW profile

Weird thing is, despite Google linking the profile, the only phone number shown on it is Dutch. Something doesn't seem right

Offline Camtucker19971

I’ve seen her, she is real. But too pricey for the service she offered. £100 for 30m with no owo and it barely last. Felt kinda rush in and out about 15m for 30m booking. So if she lower her 15m rates I will see her again. She’s perfect for a quickie 15m. She does have so fat on her stomach but it’s not that bad, she has a nice juicy ass really soft 👍. Other than that it’s ok, she’s was friendly.

Offline Camtucker19971

I’d risk £80 on her but not a ton

If she was £60
For 15min I’ll visit her like 2/3 a month. I found her really attractive, especially her ass

Offline ZeroCount

If she was £60
For 15min I’ll visit her like 2/3 a month.

I'd definitely give her a shot for that kind of money, something about her looks proper filthy.

Offline Lincs.man1

Googling the phone number brings up this profile, allegedly in Nottingham

Not sure if it's the same girl - looks similar, but has tats not showing in the AW profile

Weird thing is, despite Google linking the profile, the only phone number shown on it is Dutch. Something doesn't seem right

She says she's 146KG in this advert.... That's a big unit!

Offline Jamesbattersea

She says she's 146KG in this advert.... That's a big unit!

That's 22 stone!!! That girl in those pics is never 22 stone, unless she really has put a lot on since those pics were taken.
By those pics that girl has a great body for my taste.

Offline Lincs.man1

Think its probably a mistake JB..

Online scutty brown

Offline Jamesbattersea