Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edging FBSM recommendations  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Chewie1

Hi all

I’m making a rare trip up north on my own and wanted to take advantage to meet some of the best that the NW has to offer, so I’m asking for your help

My session of choice is FBSM but with a long edging session. Tie and tease is a bonus and I’m happy for the provider to offer OWO and CG finish too

The following provider seems perfect but she’s not answering emails or texts

Miss Mona
External Link/Members Only

Can anyone give a heads up on how well the following do edging?

Samsara Wakefield

Jasmine Arboretum

Natasha Derby

Lana Cox Chesterfield

Libby Earl Shilton

Or I would appreciate any other recommendations

Thanks!

Offline filthy.john

Hi all

I’m making a rare trip up north on my own and wanted to take advantage to meet some of the best that the NW has to offer, so I’m asking for your help

My session of choice is FBSM but with a long edging session. Tie and tease is a bonus and I’m happy for the provider to offer OWO and CG finish too

The following provider seems perfect but she’s not answering emails or texts

Miss Mona

That price list  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline oldstreethookup

Jasmine is great Chewie. She likes to take charge as well and has the best pair of tits

Offline Southboy

Shot my load across Jasmine’s tits several times. Best b2b i’ve ever had

Online mr.bluesky

I have seen Libbyrenaisance in Earl Shilton and posted a review
 Well worth seeing imo.  :hi:

Offline Cocknose

Jasmine all day everyday but book confirm and don't be late
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cocknose

Jasmine doesn't do anything other than a fucking good hand or boob job and she books up quick

Offline Cocknose

Lana Cox is operated and expensive, nat black is good not seen libby or samsara, Nancy isn't bad in Leicester and onnapa in Leicester gives an amazing wank as well but you'll  have to ask her to go top less but she will do but is wearing a mask since lockdown

Offline muffdazzler

Lana Cox is rough as these days and the massage crap if I remember from a few years ago so I guess she will be even rougher now!

Offline chunky monkey

Another vote here for Jasmine, had a fantastic hour with her  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241307.0

Natasha Black is high on my list especially now she's started doing nuru

Offline Ac2112

Hi seen both nat black and Libby ,both great ,but if you want nuru massage it's nat then ,enjoy

Offline goodolnick

Have visited a few of these....
Of those listed I would recommend Jasmine highly but warn against pissing her about or cancelling as she is likely to block you if you do......
Yet to visit Nat but will do so.
Have seen Libby and was disappointed by both the experience and how she looked.... But accept that she does have a very positive reputation.....