Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Victoria House  (Read 2033 times)

Offline JamesPoppers

Hi all

Having been a regular at Directors Lodge for years, I’m thinking of giving Victoria House in Lutterworth a try.

I know that Paige from DL works there as Holly - and she tells me that VH is slightly more vanilla.

My tastes are on the kinky/depraved side - blindfold/gas mask, poppers, arse play, golden rain, hot wax.

Are there any at VH that go in for that side of stuff?    Who are the star performers there?

If not, any other recommendations other than the excellent DL?

Ta in advance

James

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

I haven't been for years. Last time I did go, I was amazingly underwhelmed.
If you look through you'll see a number of familiar pictures, SP how also work at other locations, such as spangles, oasis, and director's lodge. I would hazard a guess these other parlours would be cheaper.
Enjoy  :hi:

Offline Froomey

I recently enjoyed a quick half hour with Melanie, a lively, fit woman, a 'milf' for want of a better term. I will post a review shortly.

Only my second visit to VH, after venturing in earlier this year. I'd also recommend Leah whom I saw on that occasion, though she seems no longer to be on the rota..... I guess turnover at establishment software this kind is high.

Can't comment on the specifics you mention as my intentions on my visits have been pretty basic and vanilla.

Offline Lincs.man1

James, suggest you have a word with Mutiny OTC, he might be able to assist!

Offline Weyoun

I recently enjoyed a quick half hour with Melanie, a lively, fit woman, a 'milf' for want of a better term. I will post a review shortly.

Only my second visit to VH, after venturing in earlier this year. I'd also recommend Leah whom I saw on that occasion, though she seems no longer to be on the rota..... I guess turnover at establishment software this kind is high.

Can't comment on the specifics you mention as my intentions on my visits have been pretty basic and vanilla.

Does anyone know if Melanie is the same one that worked at the Birdcage in Shepshed in the early 2000s? Age lines up but assuming just a coincidence

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

VH is off the beaten track a bit for me to be honest.

I have been quite a few times in the past. I used to go there to see Ashley Kane when she was on the rota. I did speak with Zara at DL about it and she said the same as Paige - a bit too vanilla.

Looking at the current cohort of girls, I don’t recognise any as having seen them previously.

The thing is about photography these days is that they can make average looking girls look like stunners and not so good looking girls look better than average. Some of the pictures on the girls just look too good. Take Tiffany for example, she looks amazing in them pictures. I’d be interested to see her in real life. I might pop along.

Of the current bunch, I would probably consider Tiffany, Daisy, Jordan, Levi, Venus, and Olivia.

Olivia looks like she could be strict and no nonsense. I can imagine her holding up a bottle poppers to me nose and counting down from 10.

I’d get Jordan to piss in my mouth.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 07:38:45 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline ashparmar2512

VH is off the beaten track a bit for me to be honest.

I have been quite a few times in the past. I used to go there to see Ashley Kane when she was on the rota. I did speak with Zara at DL about it and she said the same as Paige - a bit too vanilla.

Looking at the current cohort of girls, I don’t recognise any as having seen them previously.

The thing is about photography these days is that they can make average looking girls look like stunners and not so good looking girls look better than average. Some of the pictures on the girls just look too good. Take Tiffany for example, she looks amazing in them pictures. I’d be interested to see her in real life. I might pop along.

Of the current bunch, I would probably consider Tiffany, Daisy, Jordan, Levi, Venus, and Olivia.

Olivia looks like she could be strict and no nonsense. I can imagine her holding up a bottle poppers to me nose and counting down from 10.

I’d get Jordan to piss in my mouth.

I saw Jordan (i think!) as I was leaving from my meet with Olivia. She looks similar to Sam Faiers.

I saw Jordan (i think!) as I was leaving from my meet with Olivia. She looks similar to Sam Faiers.

That’s quite a good recommendation mate, if she looks like that. I like woman who facially look like they would do owt for money 😂 the sort who would piss in your mouth or get you out in reception to wank in front of the other girls. 😂

Offline HornyHemel

That’s quite a good recommendation mate, if she looks like that. I like woman who facially look like they would do owt for money 😂 the sort who would piss in your mouth or get you out in reception to wank in front of the other girls. 😂

What a thought!!   She looks really hot and I'd happily have her bugger me with a meaty strap-on after pissing all over me!  ;) :yahoo:

Offline Charliehutton

I've no idea who Sam Faiers is, but I've seen Jordan's uncensored photo at reception and she looks an absolute stunner. I just hope she hasn't left before I have the chance to visit.

What a thought!!   She looks really hot and I'd happily have her bugger me with a meaty strap-on after pissing all over me!  ;) :yahoo:

Haha 😂 a man after my own heart. It is great to see how romantic us blokes can be when the opportunity presents itself 😂

I've no idea who Sam Faiers is, but I've seen Jordan's uncensored photo at reception and she looks an absolute stunner. I just hope she hasn't left before I have the chance to visit.

To be truthful, Jordan caught my eye only a few weeks ago and I would welcome the opportunity to eat her arse out.

If only the logistical challenges of getting there and back undetected could be overcome.

I shall have to wait for you seeing and reviewing her Charlie - and then I will have to make do with masturbating over the thought of Jordan pissing on me.

Whilst you are giving her backside a good spanking, would you mind mentioning me and my predilections and see whether she responds in the positive Charlie.

Offline Funboy101

Has anyone got any reviews of Venus as she looks FAF or Jordan is she actually more extreme in terms of service or is it just her look?