Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai TOFTT?  (Read 2134 times)

Online Introvert

That’s because it’s two girls. As per the ad title …

SUGAR (EURO) AND SOPHIE THAI

Offline shiptonlad

Suspect looking at the ad the first pic is of the Thai girl and the other 2 the European girl.

Offline Stickitin

That’s because it’s two girls. As per the ad title …

SUGAR (EURO) AND SOPHIE THAI

I’m calling BS on that 1st pic regardless…..

Offline Sambrown79

Pics on Sala ads are usually genuine.  But most reviews on here will tell u that the service isn't as "sexy" as the girls look. But u never know.

Offline goodolnick

Sadly, I wouldn't now trust them  even with a very long barge pole! Used to have very reliable and pleasant women providing vfm, now short stayers who are a rip off.. hope I am wrong, but I don't think so

Offline Ronaldjones89

I know theres a Sophie euro who I'm not interested in

This could be Sophie thai
Confusing

Offline TescoMealDeal

External Link/Members Only..

Hidden Image/Members Only

That pic is 100% stolen, that girl is Thai but she has TikTok’s (they appear on my insta reels) and and OF. Don’t ask me her name cos I have no idea, but I would recognise her face as her TikTok’s are fucking cringe and annoying.

Offline TescoMealDeal

Also her pics have been appearing all across VS so definitely stolen

Offline scouting

No matches on TinEye

Offline Stickitin

I’ve seen the pic on VS before as well so deffo BS.

Offline TheBounce

Have a look at the massage review on here of her she's not the girl in the pics but similar body type

Offline jayuk99

isnt this the parlour that is texting back saying their number will be sent to police

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
There’s only one pic now, is someone reading this  :D

Offline jayuk99

same leicester city branch has three ladies working there today, The african lady is the new one, Sophie i think ican guess what she looks like but is this indian lady any good ? - would be nice if she worked at dominion road branch rather than a busy city centre
External Link/Members Only

Offline typinghard

same leicester city branch has three ladies working there today, The african lady is the new one, Sophie i think ican guess what she looks like but is this indian lady any good ? - would be nice if she worked at dominion road branch rather than a busy city centre
External Link/Members Only

Looks dept, she is super skinny with almost zero assets(they usually wear the Sala Thai uniform shirt) with a below average facial features.

Offline shredman1

Seen this girl today ,not the same as Ad photo still young and pleasant about 25 ,did not get to see her body as her prices were ridiculous high but would say size 10/12  good massage but wait for the extras prices
HJ  £50
Topless HJ  £90
Body 2 body £150
will not be going there again I can spend that kind of money on 2 one hour sessions of BJ and FS with fit thai girls on adultwork :dash: :scare:

Offline typinghard

I know it’s not my business but I wonder if anyone take the service for that ridiculously high prices. Otherwise how could they continue to quote the same prices for everyone even if they are being denied.

Offline jayuk99

Well done to walk away. Theres a recession coming and i hope those prices come down 60%

Seen this girl today ,not the same as Ad photo still young and pleasant about 25 ,did not get to see her body as her prices were ridiculous high but would say size 10/12  good massage but wait for the extras prices
HJ  £50
Topless HJ  £90
Body 2 body £150
will not be going there again I can spend that kind of money on 2 one hour sessions of BJ and FS with fit thai girls on adultwork :dash: :scare:

Offline Acorndick

Well done to walk away. Theres a recession coming and i hope those prices come down 60%
I’m hoping too as prices are ridiculous since lockdown , :thumbsup: