Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plastic looking, GFE performing.  (Read 1295 times)

Offline NottsB

Hello everyone. I’m looking for a tall(ish) fake brunette with blonde (you the type of bleached / highlighted fake look) that actually performs like a human not a robot! Anyone know someone in the East Midlands that fits the bill. Similar to Sienna Grey at Directors / Armani Fox.. etc. kissing would be good and tanned skin.

YES IM BEING SPECIFIC - but my dick has spoke.  :lol:

Seen the outstanding Kylie Marie but looking for someone else. Maybe more brownie blonde hair and a smidge taller (like over 5”7)  if that makes sense.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Where are you based ?
Lovely Nina has been great since the boob job.

Offline NottsB

Ohh I work in Derby but can get around anywhere in the midlands pretty easily.

Thanks will check get out.

Offline gbyld87

Ohh I work in Derby but can get around anywhere in the midlands pretty easily.

Thanks will check get out.

Nina isn't tall, and she can be pretty robotic until you get to know her... and even then she's hardly dynamic.  Cracking fit body, but I just don't think she's what you're after.

Have you seen Zara before?  Not 'plastic looking' but everything else... External Link/Members Only

It's a shame that Ariana-Maree over in Systen packed it in - you'd've had a field day with her.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 08:44:09 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline sireel

Funny cos your very specific request sounds exactly like a girl I saw in Manchester recently.
Closest I can think of in E Mids is Busty May in Nottingham.

Offline Stongwee53

A recommendation from me would be the lady i reviewed last femme fetale. Maybe not the height but everything else would match what you probably want or be close. She is really good. I would put her on par with kylie marie who by the way she works with. Great oral skills

Offline wintermen

A recommendation from me would be the lady i reviewed last femme fetale. Maybe not the height but everything else would match what you probably want or be close. She is really good. I would put her on par with kylie marie who by the way she works with. Great oral skills
Having seen both, I would agree with you.

Offline Stongwee53

Having seen both, I would agree with you.
Just looked through your reviews seems we have seen alot of similar ladies. Ive not seen jas yet though. Had to cancel our meet. Need to see her soon.

Offline nbarnes

A second for FF. She's really pleasant as well and really does a good job.

Online j122

Kylie & FF are duoing at Kylie's place on Thursday 25th
On Kylie's page
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 06:06:24 pm by j122 »

Offline Stongwee53

Kylie & FF are duoing at Kylie's place on Thursday 25th
On Kylie's page
External Link/Members Only
Thankfully for my pocket unfortunately for my little man i cant see them on that date. One day that will happen for me. 3sum of my dreams

Offline NottsB

Wow! Not sure I could disappoint two A listers at once!

Does Helen from Ceasars fit this description does anyone know?

Offline gbyld87

Wow! Not sure I could disappoint two A listers at once!

Does Helen from Ceasars fit this description does anyone know?

Great shout tbh

Offline wintermen

Just looked through your reviews seems we have seen alot of similar ladies. Ive not seen jas yet though. Had to cancel our meet. Need to see her soon.
Make sure you're well rested before seeing her as she goes at it full on.
I see that there are a few you've seen that are on my to do list.