Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skanky/Chavvy/Council Estate Slags  (Read 10453 times)

Offline Sheffred2017

External Link/Members Only

This one’s a bit further out, South Yorks way.

She’s fit and a bit chavvy. Turned up in trackies, trainers and hoop earrings last time I saw her. She’s got cracking tits as well.

Offline Dipper

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381

Offline Iliketomoveitmoveit

You want chavvy slut who goes like a barn door in a hurricane?

Looks the part. Acts the part.

I visited last year and is really statuesque, hot in a really grubby way and common as fu*k.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I visited last year and is really statuesque, hot in a really grubby way and common as fu*k.

I saw her in 1998. She was half asleep due to over enthusiastic consumption of a drugs cocktail. There was silver foil all over the floor. She was totally fucked up and had scabs all over her body. I wanked myself off in front of her but didn’t want to touch her. I couldn’t come because I had taken amphetamine that morning.

She is best mates with Sexy Bling who is equally scabby. They are both lifelong hookers who are mostly too fucked up to do anything else. They give decent hookers a bad reputation.

Maybe she has cleaned her act up. I have.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 10:14:53 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline versace

I saw her in 1998. She was half asleep due to over enthusiastic consumption of a drugs cocktail. There was silver foil all over the floor. She was totally fucked up and had scabs all over her body. I wanked myself off in front of her but didn’t want to touch her. I couldn’t come because I had taken amphetamine that morning.

She is best mates with Sexy Bling who is equally scabby. They are both lifelong hookers who are mostly too fucked up to do anything else. They give decent hookers a bad reputation.

Maybe she has cleaned her act up. I have.

That’s as grim as it gets

Offline Jamesbattersea

She had a reputation on here for being a barebacker back a few years ago. She looks like she's got new tits, the old ones were comedy worthy!! She also looks younger now than she did in her old pics that she's got up on her gallery, maybe she's cleaned up her act!?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chandlerhandler

She looks like she's got new tits, the old ones were comedy worthy!!
Hidden Image/Members Only

I think the new one's are fucking hilarious  :D

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I remember those tits, that must be an old pic  :D
She’s been doing this for a long time I wonder what she looks like these days.
I’m not going to visit to find out  :D

Offline Jamesbattersea

I remember those tits, that must be an old pic  :D
She’s been doing this for a long time I wonder what she looks like these days.
I’m not going to visit to find out  :D

She looks better now than she did several years ago, it's hard to say with modern picture filters but i'd say she looks healthier not like a smack head like she did in her old fotos.
I still don't fancy seeing her though!!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 09:11:45 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Looking at the rest of her photos in her gallery she seems to have started to put a bit of weight on in 2022 which suits her, the above pics look much better I’d agree but also won’t be going back to visit  :lol: