Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demie - Derby. Opinions please: Is this a dude or a dudette?  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Sheffred2017

External Link/Members Only

Seen this one pop up. She looks fit but there’s something in the back of my mind that suspects she’s not entirely female. Her figure looks banging but then there’s the angular jaw line and her hands look quite large in some of the photos.

She looks more feminine in the thumbnails for her vids. Wondering if it may be the editing on the photos that accentuates her jawline.

Really not 100% sure!

Opinions anyone?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 11:05:14 am by Sheffred2017 »

Offline Puntingdaveuk

That jaw line does look a bit suspect!

Offline Sheffred2017

That jaw line does look a bit suspect!

Her tits look convincing though. Big areole, which doesn’t suggest to me that it’s a man with implants. Would expect her nipples to be like that of a geezer if she was trans… or have they got ways of faking that as well nowadays?

Thoughts?

Offline chrisintcov

One thing I look for is their height and in this case it isn’t disclosed.

And re the areole I have heard of them being tattooed on.

Offline Sheffred2017

Sneaky bastards!  :D

Offline badsin

I'd be more suspicious of the dodgy feedback. of the 8 AW feedbacks, 6are from the same profile.
I wouldn't see anyway, but would be interested in what you find out :hi:

Offline WelshClipper

I read that one member on here said brazilians use a lot of steroids to get that perfect Rio Beach Body.

Apparently one of the side effects are chizzled chins  :scare:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 02:02:23 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Stongwee53

Anyone whos getting any aw feedback that way is not worth the risk for me.

Offline Sheffred2017

I read that one member on here said brazilians use a lot of steroids to get that perfect Rio Beach Body.

Apparently one of the side effects are chizzled chins  :scare:

Interesting!

Offline Sheffred2017

I'd be more suspicious of the dodgy feedback. of the 8 AW feedbacks, 6are from the same profile.
I wouldn't see anyway, but would be interested in what you find out :hi:

Did notice that.

Offline Sheffred2017

One thing I look for is their height and in this case it isn’t disclosed.

Had a bit of back and forth via txt.

She’s 5’ 3”. Size 5 feet… Couldn’t tell me what bra cup size she was though, which I found a bit weird. She said she didn’t know because she’d cut the label out.

With that and the dodgy AW feedback I think it’s enough to convince me to give her a swerve.

Thanks to all that have commented.

Offline IAmNotFamous

Check the thumb nails in the video section…looks suspect to me.

And before the misogyny comments on the second video, yes, men can cook. I do 👍🏼

Offline Lincs.man1

I recon its worth a rattle. If she's not what you like when you get there, walk!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381

Offline Sheffred2017

I recon its worth a rattle. If she's not what you like when you get there, walk!

I think it’s fair to say I’ve talked myself out of this one.

I know some folk wouldn’t bat an eyelid about nailing her but I’m definitely 100% boring old hero. The thought of hanging out the back of another bloke, regardless of how good an impression they do of a fit Brazilian bird, makes my tackle shrivel up to something resembling a walnut whip.

Each to there own and all that. Not my brand though, I’m afraid.

Would be interested to here how anyone gets on who does decide to tap her though.

Offline Hamster55

I’ve looked at this one and was going to pay a visit but been busy. Two of the feedbacks are from two people that have made lots of reviews and if delve deeper one of the feedback of the guy is from Sophia Rebekka in Leicester so that probably proves the reviewer is genuine I guess.

And I’d say funbags look more natural than fake.

Offline Hamster55

On second thoughts maybe fake but hard to tell they don’t have the rock hard no movement look to the them

Offline Niklaus

I’ve had this one on the hotlist and sent her some WhatsApp messages a few weeks ago to make some enquiries. Was met with a very rude “are you making a booking or not?” third text in. So I decided to give it a miss.

Offline Dipper

A Very high reading on the blokeometer IMO.

Offline Nottsguy69

Seen this one pop up. She looks fit but there’s something in the back of my mind that suspects she’s not entirely female. Her figure looks banging but then there’s the angular jaw line and her hands look quite large in some of the photos.

She looks more feminine in the thumbnails for her vids. Wondering if it may be the editing on the photos that accentuates her jawline.

Really not 100% sure!

Opinions anyone?

Thanks.

Definitely a guy.    Remember , no such thing as chicks with dicks just guys with tits

Offline EvilS

If in doubt move on, plenty more to have a crack at.

Online gbyld87

Online bozzyman

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
Nipple's too big to be a bloke IMO.

Offline Hotdogboy88

If you think that one's dubious...

If it wasn’t for the awful tits i definitely would.

Offline WelshClipper

If you think that one's dubious...

Tell you what, if it is a guy, the packing that must have gone on to create that ass must have been horrendous.

:scare:

Online myothernameis

Really not 100% sure!

Opinions anyone?

Thanks.

Very manlily face

Online gbyld87

If it wasn’t for the awful tits i definitely would.

it's the tits that make me wonder as well tbh.  look a bit strange to say the least.

the waist-to-ass ratio is to be admired, whatever it is!