Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza superstar - Cambridge  (Read 833 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6238833) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tomtom1

Jumped on the bandwagon as wanted a solid punt I could rely on. This girl is thoroughly reviewed however, I wasn't blown away and hopefully my rating is justified

Link to the girl External Link/Members Only

Punt happened last week, 30 mins in Cambridge

Early afternoon had the urge and being in Cambridge we all know the lay of the land in terms of quality punts that are available

Comms were easy, fired off a text and quick reply, great directions to the location with a little picture to illustrate where to go, no problems ther

The girl - decent enough, found her pretty attractive, not blow you away, but I was happy enough. Big ass fake lips the usual Brazilian

The meet - started off grinding her arse on my crotch. First minor gripe from me, her arse feels like it's made out of granite. There is no give to it. I like a bit of cushion for the pushing, but this was like feeling up a rock
Onto the bed and proceeds with OWO. Again a grip from me here, I thought it was poor and pretty toothy. See i nearly always get close when it comes to BJ's but this was doing absolutely nothing for me, so much so that I was wilting slightly (a first for me)
To get my groove back got into 69 and this stayed this was for a good 10 mins. I am a big fan of oral and I was hoping she would switch it up or something, just anything to get me going but alas, it was not meant to be
Change into missionary and again, another slight gripe is that it wasn't tight in the slightest. I'm not a big chap, I would say I am adequate, but there was just no feeling there.
Switched to doggy and the rock hard arse put me off again so quickly changed to her on top
She then did a good impression of an orgasm. Whether it was real or not is a different story but now it's been 30 mins and I am really pushing myself to finish and finally manage
Quick clean up and on my way a few minutes later

In conclusion, absolutely nothing wrong with the girl, her Comms or her effort. I just didn't enjoy any part of the punt. I mean it was ok, just not good enough for me to merit it a positive
Blowjob a bit too toothy, pussy not great (should of gone anal) and an arse that felt like I was dry humping a boulder. That is why I have rated it a neutral however, I can tell why she floats so many boats