Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Choco Diva - touring Cambridge  (Read 2108 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6641475) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

I’ll keep this short and sweet, but very positive experience.

Met Choco for 30 mins in Cambridge hotel recently for £150, £30 above her half hour rate. That was for extra dom services which she administered extremely professionally and enthusiastically.
She’s a lovely woman too, size as per profile, but she has a natural assertiveness too so she led the whole punt and we packed a lot into a short booking: FK, OWO, sex in various, domination, toy (on me).

She’s been living in Quatar but will return to live here after the World Cup (are you listening, Wayne?). When she does, the UK will be a happier place.

Thoroughly recommended.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Glad you have a decent time in the Cambridge punting desert but 220 sheets per hour?, bit outside of my budget these days!..

Offline Condominium

Completely understand but just occasionally it’s worth it and this was one such time  :dancegirl:

Offline Sunny

Age accurate or a a lot older?

Does she do CIM?

Facially how would you rate her?

Offline Condominium

Age claimed 30 on punt which is realistic. Facially no beauty but the whole package works, including her hair, which frames her face nicely. She’ll keep you too busy to notice!

Unfortunately confirmed today she won’t be back in Cambridge for the forseeable..

Ps. Don’t know about CIM but I’d have thought so as she’s not shy about OWO
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 06:58:54 pm by Condominium »

Offline Sunny

Age claimed 30 on punt which is realistic. Facially no beauty but the whole package works, including her hair, which frames her face nicely. She’ll keep you too busy to notice!

Unfortunately confirmed today she won’t be back in Cambridge for the forseeable..

Ps. Don’t know about CIM but I’d have thought so as she’s not shy about OWO

Thanks she's been touring around quite frequently. Thought she was much older when speaking to her, sounded very mature over the phone thought about booking her when she was in London.

Here's her VS ad External Link/Members Only..

Video clip is very erotic, her ass looks great, looks like she could be a real freak in bed.

Offline Roverboy

Saw her in London 2 weeks ago, review to follow, happened to be staying in same hotel. She was really good fun and very dirty, I actually went back for 15 min quickie early the next morning just to bend her over as I hadn’t the previous night

Offline Roverboy

Review added in the London section