Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I punted for the second time yesterday and I’m worried  (Read 3333 times)

Offline Southside82

I saw Maisie in Glasgow yesterday and she was lovely, she really tried to put me at ease.

Now she gave me owo and dfk before covered sex and now I’m freaking out about it.

All I’ve been doing since is googling risks of infection through owo.

Do you guys worry about this? Is there anything I can do other than go and get tested?

I know this might seem silly but this is all I can think to give me peace of mind or otherwise.

Thanks

Offline TKovac

Do a field report of your two punts.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Southside82

They’re really not worth field reports, I was so nervous for both of them that they were over very fast

oyb_72

unless your married you don't have much to worry about...

Offline TKovac

But your knob may turn black and fall off. 

Best get those reports up quick unless you want to write them from your hospital bed
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

vw

what needy crap, just get tested regular or do covered oral.

It wont kill you. 

Offline Belgarion

I saw Maisie in Glasgow yesterday and she was lovely, she really tried to put me at ease.

Now she gave me owo and dfk before covered sex and now I’m freaking out about it.

Do you guys worry about this? Is there anything I can do other than go and get tested?

I know this might seem silly but this is all I can think to give me peace of mind or otherwise.

Thanks

Then you woke up from the dream

Berty Basset

Southside I tried to send you a PM, it's a bit long winded for a post, you'll most likely be fine. You can't accept PMs though. So sort that out and I will send you something which should put your mind at ease.

Offline Southside82

Southside I tried to send you a PM, it's a bit long winded for a post, you'll most likely be fine. You can't accept PMs though. So sort that out and I will send you something which should put your mind at ease.

Thanks, I’ll see if I can sort it just now

SeekingtheTruth

Thanks, I’ll see if I can sort it just now

You will need to contribute much more to get access to PM's.

Offline Happyjose

They’re really not worth field reports, I was so nervous for both of them that they were over very fast

It's not about your performance, you can limit your review to salient facts about the experience. Others will appreciate the effort

Check out the wiki for guidance

Offline daviebond

You could grow a pair  :lol: Ive been punting 20 odd years and never had a fucking problem so stop worrying and enjoy the owo and dfk where you can get it.

Offline Towlie

Wouldn't worry. These girls are tested regularly and if they did catch something their livelyhood is greatly affected.  Absolutely no lads are gonna touch a lassie who has anything crawling on them and vice versa, Word does get out.

If ye have sudden itching and growths around yer chude that's a different matter.  :lol:

Offline Clattypats

Thanks
Take it your first punt, Oral was covered...Should probably have googled all this beforehand if you were going to end up in this state over it..

Why didn't you just ask for OW? ... :unknown:

Offline Southside82

Take it your first punt, Oral was covered...Should probably have googled all this beforehand if you were going to end up in this state over it..

Why didn't you just ask for OW? ... :unknown:

Yeah you’re right man, I wasn’t even thinking and that’s the problem.

Offline Southside82

Wouldn't worry. These girls are tested regularly and if they did catch something their livelyhood is greatly affected.  Absolutely no lads are gonna touch a lassie who has anything crawling on them and vice versa, Word does get out.

If ye have sudden itching and growths around yer chude that's a different matter.  :lol:

Yeah I’m just a massive over thinker/worrier. I’ll keep an eye on things

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Yeah I’m just a massive over thinker/worrier. I’ll keep an eye on things

If you are going to get paranoid over owo then don't ever go on google again and just get covered oral from now on. Google is a rabbit hole laced with traps for people who don't know how to parse the bullshit.

Long side

In your next booking, get the s.p to give you o.w. :P
Once you have experienced this, i would imagine you'll be wanting o.w.o again.  :thumbsup:
You've seem one lass with lot's of positive reviews on here, so just carry on, and enjoy your new hobby.  :drinks:

oyb_72

did some lass no make a thread about having oral herpes the other week, will be floating about out there some where... lol

Offline Clattypats

did some lass no make a thread about having oral herpes the other week, will be floating about out there some where... lol
If it's the thread I think you are referring to, it was Oral gonorrhea.. :unknown:

I don't really think STI's are much of a laughing matter either :rolleyes: ...Probably as bad as someone using Lol in nearly every post he fucking makes..  :wacko:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 07:07:54 am by Clattypats »

oyb_72

maybe i should use a smiley instead?  ;) :lol:

but aye it would be the Oral Gonorrhea thread i was referring too.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:05:34 pm by oyb_72 »

Givememilf

Dude, my first few punts were pathetic. Like losing my virginity again. It's bound to happen, you are entering the fantasy zone. Once you get used to it, shagging gorgeaus women who pretend they want your cock becomes borderline mundane. Then you will be asking them to stick their thumb in your ass and call you a little bitch.  Hahaha

Online scutty brown

next time, just cover your disk with vaseline before she gives you a suck.
If you can't lay your hands on vaseline, Vick's works just as well

Givememilf

next time, just cover your disk with vaseline before she gives you a suck.
If you can't lay your hands on vaseline, Vick's works just as well

Mean. Haha

Offline MrMatrix

very difficult and unlikely you will catch any thing from OWO apart from a sore throat that is. If you really have doubts go to the GUM clinic, its what they are there for and have seen it all before. :hi:

Offline daviebond

Once you get used to it, shagging gorgeaus women who pretend they want your cock becomes borderline mundane. Then you will be asking them to stick their thumb in your ass and call you a little bitch.  Hahaha
And I thought it was just me  ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Clattypats

maybe i should use a smiley instead?  ;) :lol:

but aye it would be the Oral Gonorrhea thread i was referring too.
Use what you like... :wacko: ...But get your facts straight before you post BS... :thumbsup:

CookiesCookies

Southside just wait a while and get tested and don't convince yourself you are the unlucky guy who will get some disease. Cover up in future and enjoy yourself.

Offline heehaw

very difficult and unlikely you will catch any thing from OWO apart from a sore throat that is. If you really have doubts go to the GUM clinic, its what they are there for and have seen it all before. :hi:

I don't think many were fully aware of the risks until recently. I remember when I first started browsing, many on various sections were suggesting there was no risk.

There's the girl in Edinburgh who got it but also one touring got it a couple of months after. It's worrying, given the suggested low risk, that two girls have had it within months. Hopefully it's coincidence and not the same ignorant bastard who was warned by the first and not done anything about it.

I've got a booking for next weekwith someone renowned for their oral ability. I'm seriously contemplating whether I can miss out on OWO given this.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Clattypats

I don't think many were fully aware of the risks until recently. I remember when I first started browsing, many on various sections were suggesting there was no risk.

There's the girl in Edinburgh who got it but also one touring got it a couple of months after. It's worrying, given the suggested low risk, that two girls have had it within months. Hopefully it's coincidence and not the same ignorant bastard who was warned by the first and not done anything about it.

I've got a booking for next weekwith someone renowned for their oral ability. I'm seriously contemplating whether I can miss out on OWO given this.
I think everyone is aware  of the risks. .. (Depending)..you don't need to teach ppl how to suck eggs :wacko:..One WG posted it on here..Are you shit  stirring with the other ...  :wacko:

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 12:12:18 am by Clattypats »

Offline Jock D

This hobby, it's called Punting for a reason...in spite of the internet making it more mainstream & to a degree safer...don't be fooled even the most Lauded of Sp's...Hoors in old speak...fuck & suck all kinds of cocks...day in day out...if that's too scary for you...then don't indulge. :hi:

Offline heehaw

I think everyone is aware  of the risks. .. (Depending)..you don't need to teach ppl how to suck eggs :wacko:..One WG posted it on here..Are you shit  stirring with the other ...  :wacko:

Not much of a shit stirring when I didn't name either girl.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Clattypats

Not much of a shit stirring when I didn't name either girl.
You hinted at it...As good as... :rolleyes:

Offline bushman

All you wanks new to punting or fucking hoors.
You came, you payed, you fucked, you pay some more and so the story goes.
If you are scared of catching anything, then you have two choices.
One - stay at home and wank.
Two - wrap up, no owo, dfk or any form of transfering of bodily fluids.
You all knew the risks before embarking on this adventure.
STI's are around you.  :hi: