Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My last day in town...  (Read 1185 times)

Online maxxblue

Doesn't it get on your fucking wire when you read ads from girls whose last day it is in town? This girl had her last day in town for weeks, and she is still here! Now it is her last TWO weeks in town.

External Link/Members Only

Girls, if it is your last day in town, then make it your last day in town. If it isn't, then don't say it is, because it just pisses off your customers.

Am I the only one who has notice this?

Offline Taggart

Bugs the hell out of me too.
It's just a shit marketing ploy to extract maximum money and many guys fall for it. If she comes and goes, I dont get stressed, plenty more fish.

If it is their last day, why not tell us the date? Simples.

DaveMugabe

And ones (like northern kara) who keep "retiring" because they have a well paid civy job - what a load of bollocks

Offline smiths

Doesn't it get on your fucking wire when you read ads from girls whose last day it is in town? This girl had her last day in town for weeks, and she is still here! Now it is her last TWO weeks in town.

Girls, if it is your last day in town, then make it your last day in town. If it isn't, then don't say it is, because it just pisses off your customers.

No you arent, i often see it and its usually bollocks and cynically designed to get punters to make an immediate booking thinking the WG really is off or retiring imminently.

The classic example was Seductive Scarlet who was based in my area. For a few years she had retiring soon on her profile. She has finally gone i think.

Offline CBPaul

Yes it gets on my tits too.

I would also add when it has finished being their last day in town and they sod off to wherever, they should change their location. Some do and as a result have no location listed but most leave it unchanged and keep coming up on searches, even when they haven't logged on for weeks or even months.

TheDoctor

Why would I want to see someone who is leaving? Makes sense they may have more of a careless attitude to feedback and providing a good service. No way will I book.

kingkong

Yes that gets on my nerves too. It's like a stores closing down sale, we all rush in and spend our £££ only to find out it's not closing down.

Roland D Hay

I have have a different perspective... What incentive is there for a girl to provide a good service when she's moving on? Guaranteed to make me instantly ignore the profile.

Offline smiths

I have have a different perspective... What incentive is there for a girl to provide a good service when she's moving on? Guaranteed to make me instantly ignore the profile.

And me because all newbies to me are potential regulars, but some WGs or their pimps are looking to make quick cash and see this as the best way of doing so. I assume it was a strategy that worked with the WG i mentioned above, she did it for long enough, so if it didnt draw punters in to her i assume she would of stopped advertising it. ;)